Paul 13-Jan-19
Deerdawg 13-Jan-19
jdrdeerslayer 13-Jan-19
Belchertown Bowman 14-Jan-19
hickstick 14-Jan-19
Huntskifishcook 14-Jan-19
12-Jan-19

spike78's Link
Have any of you seen this? This guy feeds the deer in Maine every year throughout the winter. I read he feeds them oats and takes donations. Checkout the pics of the deer including nice bucks and piebalds. Scroll down the pics and their is one odd deer. It’s a little guy with spots in February! Not sure what to make of it.

13-Jan-19
Spike I have mixed reactions to this one,.. On one hand I am jealous,..

On the other ,.. there is something not natural about that that naws on me,... and I worry it could impact the deer negatively,.. do those young deer there actually learn how to survive a winter, I am not sure? There could be other issues as folks here mention disease,..

But a crazy link,.. thanks for sharing bud!

13-Jan-19
Just google the address and ask the neighbors for private permission I’m sure they are overrun by nuisance deer.

13-Jan-19
I sure hope he doesnt run out of money half way thru winter and stop feeding or there will a pile of carcasses.

13-Jan-19
I’m sure he finds/collects sheds!

13-Jan-19
That looks like my spots

13-Jan-19
That's a moons free zone

13-Jan-19
Moons. ..... leave the girls alone. Where is this? Crazy amount of deer! I wonder how far these deer have come from or are they all locals?

13-Jan-19
I occasionally watch his feed on youtube. I guess I g he has every deer for 50 miles feeding there

14-Jan-19
Or he has an extra large population based there ,.. due to the amount of feed to sustain that bloated herd?

14-Jan-19
do you want to bring about the end of the world? cuz this is how you bring about the end of the world.

14-Jan-19
Seems like this would make them more vulnerable to hunting. They get used to eating around the smell of humans all winter long without a single negative consequence.

• Sitka Gear