hickstick 15-Jan-19
Arrownoob 15-Jan-19
Les 16-Jan-19
Will 16-Jan-19
Sosso 17-Jan-19
Will 17-Jan-19
mattthehairy 17-Jan-19
14-Jan-19
https://apple.news/AhGEQdee0TlaIC_pynRVDtg Wall Street journal.

When I did my hunter safety there was a vegan there I thought that was cool.

14-Jan-19
Noob, google seems to not like that link. Do you have another?

15-Jan-19

hickstick's Link
will its this.

but they want you to subscribe to read the article. btw has nothing to do with health of kombucha, it about hunters trying to draw in noobs with thoughts of 'organic' meat.

15-Jan-19
Google Wall Street journal put down the kombucha.

16-Jan-19
Nice link. My son's girlfriend decided to start eating meat again after a couple years of being a vegetarian. I'm trying to get her to try some of my venison, maybe this article will help her decide.

16-Jan-19
Cool - It's a good "recruiting" strategy for sure!

17-Jan-19
Well it’s true. I worked on a cattle ranch in WI each summer for years. You wouldn’t believe what goes on.

Animals you’ve killed for food make you:

More aware of the waste you generate from meat dishes and more conservative when it comes to not letting anything go to waste.

Environmentally conscious.

Aware of exactly what your food has been eating.

17-Jan-19
^^^^^ VERY well said Sosso!

17-Jan-19
I've got some family that have recently expressed an interest in hunting because of the clean food aspect of it. Whatever works is what I say. Having "meat independence" and a responsibility for your food from start to finish is what got me into hunting the first place. I'm a long way from "meat independence" - we can't all be moons after all. But we're getting there little by little every year.

• Sitka Gear