stagetek 02-Feb-19
bobbinhood 02-Feb-19
ground hunter 02-Feb-19
bfisherman11 04-Feb-19
GVS 05-Feb-19
GVS 05-Feb-19
CaptMike 05-Feb-19
14-Jan-19
Sherwood Forest Bowmen in Sussex will be hosting an indoor 3D brush shoot and an outdoor 3D shoot Feb 2, 2019. Shooting hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages will be available. For more info contact Greg Szalewski at 262 853 4648. Address:N61 W25600 Walnut Rd. Sussex, WI 53089 Directions to clubhouse: https://sherwoodforestbowmen.com/contactinfo.htm

Karen's ever popular egg bake will be served for breakfast so come early and hungry. Ron is making chili again. I have many old Xmas ornaments to hang on the Xmas trees on the indoor range for your shooting and shattering pleasure. I hope everyone can make it out and make this the biggest shoot yet.

14-Jan-19
Thanks Greg!

This is a great shoot.

14-Jan-19
I will be there,,, if things work out,,, that is a lot of fun

14-Jan-19
I plan on being there again. Great shoot.

14-Jan-19
Always enjoyed the shoot. Hot chocolate on the course. Great club.

14-Jan-19
I don’t have traditional equipment so never attended this one. the fall jamboree shoot at Sherwood is also a great time.

15-Jan-19
Come on out Chuck and check it out. I will have light bows on hand if you care to try it out.

I have lots of Xmas ornaments to shoot this year.

15-Jan-19
If the lords willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be there! Great shoot!

15-Jan-19
If the lords willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be there! Great shoot!

28-Jan-19
looks like a great day for that shoot,,,,, 34 degrees and sunny,,,,,, hope I can make it, I have to get to a rummage sale in the am also,,,,,, too much to do

28-Jan-19
It is supposed to warm up, that will be nice. With all the snow, I will have to come back this spring and look for all my arrows !

28-Jan-19
I got out Saturday morning in the -23 weather and had plenty of help to get 16 targets set on the outdoor course. The indoor will be set as usual. I got a couple donations of Xmas ornaments so there will be lots to shoot off of the Xmas trees. Karen is making her ever popular egg bake for breakfast and as usual, Ron will have chili and fixings for lunch.

28-Jan-19
I wish these shoots were in my area of the State. I have one more deer head to get put up for drying on Saturday, then hopefully ice fishing on Sunday.

28-Jan-19
Supposed to be mid 30s Saturday. Great weather for a winter shoot.

31-Jan-19
Looks like my order for nice weather is going to be honored. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. Come on out and give it a try if you have never been to the shoot.

31-Jan-19
Greg, Gale and I are hoping to come out. Bill

02-Feb-19
Fire is going and we’re warming up! Head on up for a great shoot!

02-Feb-19
As always, a great shoot. Even came home with all my arrows ! Thanks to Sherwood Forest Bowhunters for their hard work in the past week to make this happen.

02-Feb-19
Sorry that I didn't make it! Had my Granddaughters gymnastic meet I had to attend! OH Well, Stevens Point in 2 weeks! See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-Feb-19
I did not make it as well,,,, I went to a Sportsman Rummage Sale today, the deals were so hot, so much stuff,,,, I stayed till 2pm,,,, I hate to tell you what I bought for the money spent, it was ridiculous,,,,

04-Feb-19
Had a blast, thanks to Greg and Sherwood Forest. Bill

05-Feb-19

GVS's embedded Photo
GVS's embedded Photo
Thank you to everyone that came out. I hope everyone had a good time. I enjoyed seeing and talking to all of you. Many ornaments bit the dust.

I got out yesterday to look for lost arrows and found a handful. There is still plenty of snow out there so I know that there are a few more to be found. I will bring these to the banquet and will try to have them somewhere close to the registration tables.

05-Feb-19

GVS's embedded Photo
GVS's embedded Photo
Here is the remains of the ornaments and balloon carcasses.

05-Feb-19
Looks like it was a lot of fun!

• Sitka Gear