ground hunter 19-Mar-19
Huntcell 21-Mar-19
tunes 23-Mar-19
ground hunter 30-Mar-19
Huntcell 30-Mar-19
ground hunter 30-Mar-19
Huntcell 30-Mar-19
15-Jan-19
March 2nd 8am to 2pm Fond du Lac County Fair Grounds, in the Recreational Bldg.... I have 3 tables there,,, should be a good one. Its usually in the Cow palace, so I am hoping the rec bldg. is bigger, because they need more room.......

Its a good one,,,,, guys sell a lot of stuff there,,,,,, Winnebago Sportsmen Alliance put it on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

15-Jan-19
GH if that wasn't so far away for me id be for it! I usually hit the 100 mile garage sale in the spring where I'm at takes about 40 stops to find something good!

15-Jan-19
Mike, What is the cost for a table

15-Jan-19
Thanks!!

15-Jan-19
Heitz they are full, but it was 20.00 a table use to be 10... I split it with another guy, I hate to tell you what I have sold at that show

16-Jan-19
Rec building is probably 3-4 times larger. I quit coming to it a couple of years ago because it was so packed. I probably will return to visit Ground Hunter this year.

04-Feb-19
I was in Kewaskum on Sat am for one, and hit one great sale,,,,, there are flyers at the show, telling of other shows coming up..... If there is interest I will post them on the site......

For those on the budget, or cheap like me, you can not beat some of these, Sure there is always junk, but I find a lot of nice stuff. I just missed Predator Camo, that was gone before I could get to it..... I got a Garmin Etrex GPS, in the box, with manuals and dvd, for 30.00,,,,,, anyway I think a lot of guys and gals do not know about these shows,,,,

I got 15 foot ladder stands from River Edge, with all the straps etc and manual, for 25.00 a stand,,,,,, those are deals,,,,,,,,,,,,, and of course a lot more, of stuff I needed,,,,

A lot of guys are just getting out of the sport of hunting, and selling off a lot of stuff yearly

04-Feb-19
GH - Please post the info for upcoming sportsman's rummage sales. Thanks.

04-Feb-19
Okay here is what I have so far Feb 23rd 730am - 2pm American Legion Post 34750 Wisconsin Ave Okauchee Wi March 2nd Fond du lac County Fair Grounds Rec Bldg 8am - 2pm Fond du Lac Wi March 3rd The Swan Club 875 Heritage Rd De Pere Wi 8am - 3pm (mostly a firearms show sponsored by Fort Oneida Muzzle Loaders

March 9th Vietnam Vets Sportsman Sale 3360 Hwy K Hartford Wi 8am - 3pm

March 16th Sportmans Rummage Sale Monarch Gardens 2311 Spencer St Appleton 830am to 2pm

March 23rd Sportsman Rummage Sale New Berlin Ale House 16000 Cleveland Ave New Berlin 9am and ? plus bucket raffles and meat raffles dontations for Hunt of a Lifetime

March 30th American Legion Hall Beaver Dam Wis 300 Beichl Ave Beaver Dam Wi 8am to 1pm

hope that helped case, sorry nothing down in your area, and I have no idea why.... don't you guys down there have any fun? ha ha

04-Feb-19
Unfortunately....no we don`t. I would get a kick out of just walking around looking at all the stuff. Might be worth a roadtrip.

04-Feb-19
GH - thanks much. I will go to a couple of these, enjoy this sort of thing even though it is a drive. We get one or two of these occasionally, not often and never very close. Again, thanks.

04-Feb-19
Case I would think there would be a treasure chest in your neck of the woods, you should have one at your club......... we are going to have one in August at our club, guys bring everything from boats to puppies, but we have the facilities and parking so that helps

05-Feb-19
First weekend in March, attend the WBH convention in Green Bay. See you there.

07-Feb-19
No one goes to this sale any more, it's too crowded.

07-Feb-19
Wilbur. I'm gonna use that line in the future thanks

24-Feb-19
Did anybody go to the Okauchee show? How was it?

02-Mar-19
How was your sale at Fdl Sportmens rummage? Took a

02-Mar-19
Hunt Cell,,, I thought it was pretty good,,, firs of all I saw because I counted, over 30 Bear recurves, mostly Grizzlys going from 45.00 to about 125.00.... I saw a Morrison bow, go for 400.00 that was right handed, I saw a Wes Wallace bow, go for 250.00 for a right hander, and I saw a Adcock bow go for 350.00 that was right handed,,,,,,,

I bought a 38 and I saw some nice gun deals,.... the best deal was a German made 54 caliber ml, with bullets, from a 87 year old vendor for 50.00 with bullets, a buy of the show,,, I offered the guy 125 after he bought it, the wood was that good

traditional arrows were ad nauseum, most priced too high, but there was a guy who sold 24 1916 flu flues, for 20.00,,,,, that's a a buy unless your living in a cave

I personally sold 260.00 worth of stuff,,, and found a 6 by 24 by 40 scope for my 17HMR for under 150.00 illuminated.... red green and blue,,,, by Sniper scopes....

I saw so many quality flintlocks go out the door, at under 300 one guy I know sold all 5 of his.......

great amount of youth guns also,,,,,,,, 200 vendors this year,,, well worth the day

I saw unopened packs of 125 grain Thunder heads going out the door at 15.00

My buddy bought an original DB hub blind in carrying case with shoulder straps for 65.00 not that Primos crap....

and one guy was selling original Lone Wolf sticks, with stealth strips on them, for 25.00 apiece.......

I found one guy who was in his late 70's who sold all of his Screaming Eagles tree stands for 25.00 a piece

great show

04-Mar-19
"I saw a Wes Wallace bow, go for 250.00 for a right hander"

Wow, my new limbs alone for a Wallace are $400.00.

09-Mar-19
I hit 3 shows today..... some guys selling old recurves have no clue, for what they are asking, for them..... I bought 145 grain Bear Razorheads, new in the pack, for five dollars. I found a AYA 20 gauge, hammerless single barrel, that I bought for 125.00 and sold for 250 at another show.....

lots of spitfires at 10.00 a pack...... I bought a Rocky Mountain, Game Saw, from Dubois Wyoming, with leather case for 4.00 I remember when it was sold by Paul Brunner for a lot more than that.....

The side by side market is in collapse,,,,, I could have bought a Parker today from 950 to 325. of course no one wants this anymore.....

Knives though continue to bring top dollar........ I love these shows, so much fun

12-Mar-19
I love my side by side 20 for grouse. I will have to go to some of these shows. GH, where do you find out where and when they are?

12-Mar-19
I would almost be afraid to go to any of these shows because of all the "stuff" I'd probably end up coming home with ! They do sound like fun though.

13-Mar-19
I'll probably get highly criticized for this but here goes: I am selling most, if not all of my hunting clothing. There is a LOT of wool in my collection, a pair of grey wolf boot blankets, a "Heater" body suit and Schnees pac boots (11). Shoot me a PM if this interests you and remember I'm in Pierce county.

13-Mar-19

19-Mar-19
Huntcell I wish I was there, but my daughter plays cello for the fox valley symphony, and is was honored Sat nite, I was pretty proud,,,,, my wife spent the day, giving money to the walleye hacks at Oneida, ha ha

Beaver Dam on the 30th, I am going to that one, never been there, so we will see if its any good,,,,,,, also have to go to the deer classic on that sunday,,,,,,

21-Mar-19

23-Mar-19
March 23rd Sportsman Rummage Sale New Berlin Ale House 16000 Cleveland Ave New Berlin

This is an auction, not a rummage sale

30-Mar-19
went today, last one, Beaver Dam..... too small of a facility, but good stuff. Found 2 new plastic boxes, both filled with new jigs, of all assortments, no junk, 5.00 a box.

Made a deal on a 357 and 38 revolvers,,,,,,,,, Found a new Summit SD Climber, along with attached pack, and new lineman belt. It even had the foot stirrups for it. Used on one Canada Bear hunt trip, 81 year old guy, sold it to me for 95.00...... did not want to load it up in his truck again....

The steps that the saddle guys are using, those wedges, that are strap on to trees, 6 in a carrying bag,,,,, 10.00

would have bought another ground blind, in a bag, but the facility was so small, the guy had not room inside for me to check out the hubs, and would not let me take it outside to set it up, so that I had to pass on,,,,,, some guys I don't know about

However great food, and bakery,,,,,,,,,,,

The scent sprays and Ever Calm products etc, and scents, etc, you could not give that stuff away...........

One guy was selling quality cutting gloves, for fish and game, for 3.00 a pair and threw in rolled up portable cutting board, with each pair

30-Mar-19

30-Mar-19
Huntcell were you the guy that was selling recurves and bought them browning arrows?

30-Mar-19

• Sitka Gear