New York
Contributors to this thread:
Spikehorn 17-Jan-19
Cornpone 17-Jan-19
DenBrown5 23-Apr-21
17-Jan-19

Spikehorn's embedded Photo
Spikehorn's embedded Photo
I won the auction for this hunt last February at a local Whitetails Unlimited dinner. I paid $2100, that's all I'm asking. Numzaan Safaris all inclusive 7 day plains game hunt. The actual hunting is 5 days with a travel day on each end. I won this hunt at a local whitetails unlimited dinner this past February. Although the flyer says its only good until 2019, it can be used during 2020. The hunt is for 2 or 4 hunters and each hunter receives a $500 credit toward their animals. At this price with 4 hunters, each person is just about staying for free with lodging and meals included!! The total value for 4 hunters is $9000!! This is a great deal. Each person only needs to shoot 2 animals to be considered a hunter. I've spoken several times to my local representatives and they can't say enough good things about Numzaan safaris from the dining to the overall experience. Please contact me with any questions. Thank You. Here is the link to the outfitter's website: https://www.numzaan.com

17-Jan-19
The guy that ramrods this is a turkey hunting buddy. He's decent and you won't regret the hunt and experience.

23-Apr-21
Thanks much for your recommendation!

• Sitka Gear