T ZEKE 26-Jan-19
Trial153 26-Jan-19
Tylerdunworth9 10-Jun-19
Peepin Tom 01-Oct-19
Hammer 01-Oct-19
19-Jan-19

Drumhead50 's embedded Photo
Been hunting a spot for five years on Long Island. Never an issue EVER. Rarely see anyone. I come in Friday and the bottom part of my stand is ripped out and my trail cam gone. WTF is wrong with people. My guess based on the actions this is a tree hugger. Just venting.

20-Jan-19

I think we have a winner

25-Jan-19
She is probably a regular out there. Shouldn't be too hard to find her. Even from the back, looks like she would be easy to identify. Any pics of her messing with your stand? Hunter harrasment is pretty serious. To me, it would be worth the time to canvas the neighborhood. Do some door knocking. Tell people you are looking into, or just looking for info for a potential hunter harrasment/vandalism/trespassing situation. Even if you have no proof to prosecute, word you are checking may get back to her and worry her enough to leave your stands, or any stands alone. Especially of she knows there may be cameras out there. Worst case, everyone you talk to will think twice before messing with a stand. Best case, you will have plenty of opportunity to spread the good hunting word, maybe even get some new grounds to hunt and maybe just find the culprit. Maybe she will even answer a door you knock on! I would NOT engage if you think it is her. Do your normal shpiel, note the add, pass to authorities and move on.

Side note, check with local authority to make sure they know you are out there.

Good luck, God Bless, and sorry your stand got messed with.

26-Jan-19
Petit larceny is a misdemeanor especially if she took the camera..Tom

26-Jan-19
Doing anything that involves any authority’s on Long Island is more trouble then it worth.

10-Jun-19
Rough man I know the feeling I had a camera taken this year too. But once the idiot looks at all 700 pictures and seeing all the buck activity he’s gonna have a hard time stay outta the spot. To bad I’ll be waiting for him

01-Oct-19
A small bear trap might do the trick, just look for the lady with the limp...

01-Oct-19
I too hunt on Long Island and even with a "private" lease my stuff got stolen ! Tree stands and cameras. Stopped leaving them up. Got too expensive. Good luck this season. Hot one today . Tomorrow even warmer . Mike

• Sitka Gear