Will 21-Jan-19
VtTransplant 21-Jan-19
hickstick 21-Jan-19
Ungie01201 21-Jan-19
TT-Pi 21-Jan-19
captain 21-Jan-19
lunker 21-Jan-19
20-Jan-19
I better not get any replies... you better Get to prayin', bets a layin', shake them bones, consult the spirits, chant, meditate, Voodo, locust, focus focus focus....

EDIT NOTE : I hope it was understood: "No replies" was strictly limited to the start and during playtime, as we must help our team to victory ... and of course we did. All replies that were saved for non-critical moments are fully appreciated. We did darn good. Brady sends his thanks.

20-Jan-19
Keep going ... don't let up.... crush them and don't look back.

20-Jan-19
I am here with ya Pi,..

Oh for goodness sakes ,.. of all the folks to sit next to in the stadium! LOL

Clinks beer,.. come on Pi,.. Lets go Pats!

Looking good so far,.. half time now.

20-Jan-19
Brady seems like going to the SB again!

20-Jan-19
Oh crap 4th quarter,. Says a prayer,..

Gulp

20-Jan-19
Not a sure thing yet

20-Jan-19
Every playoff game for them comes down to the wire. I need to work early!

20-Jan-19
Overtime,.

20-Jan-19
Dang overtime

20-Jan-19
Hello Superbowl!!!

20-Jan-19
Incredible!!!

20-Jan-19
Great !, Oh crap, thank goodness, pass the nitro, not again, and .... oh thank goodness. This is better than politics!

Good God, I love this stuff... My dogs are totally wigged out and I'm sure they want, "nice daddy- calm daddy", back. Well, he's back till ... THE SUPER BOWL...

My good men we are there again! That was Awesome!

A clink of the glass BB. Good sharing these box seats with you. what a view! Comfortable as a couch...

20-Jan-19
Have another one boys!

20-Jan-19
Another one was three-ago but I accept your invitation Mr. Mooooooons ... cheers.

Sorry, I'm cart pow... hmm no , part cow. Moo

21-Jan-19
Both conference finals decided in OT. Anyone else wanna say the NFL lacks parity? Pats will probably win the SB 24-21in OT too... ;-)

21-Jan-19
Who the fuc* is JC Jackson ???? He better not play in the super bowl !!!! He should be drawn and quartered in the locker room by his teammates after this game. Is this the best that the pats have on D

21-Jan-19
Nail biter. Usually turnovers and penalties cost the Pats the game at this level, but somehow they pulled this one off. Great game.

21-Jan-19
Usually turnovers and penalties cost the pats the game!? Brady has led 11, 4th quarter drives to win during the playoffs. Most qb's won't even play in that many playoff games. We are the most spoiled fans in the history of the NFL lol.

21-Jan-19
The Brady Bunch does it again!

I wonder if the Rams will wear black & white striped uniforms in the SB? It's a rough morning if you're a Saints fan.

21-Jan-19
Ya baby!!!! Three in a row!

21-Jan-19
I was exhausted watching that game. What a rollercoaster! Awesome win for our hometown team. Feel bad for the Saints, they got robbed big time.

21-Jan-19
Unreal - amazing amazing game. If one is honest, Pat's fan or not... if you like sports and are not a die hard Chiefs fan, that game was absolutely fantastic! Back and forth, OT, just awesome.

I've not "trusted" the Pat's this year. I've rooted for em, they are my favorite team! But they felt "off" all year, and just like something was not there. I figured the Chargers would beat them... Then that they would lose in KC.

I should know by now... Never doubt the GOAT!

It would be amazing if they were to beat the Rams. Just AWESOME!

21-Jan-19
Never again in our lifetimes will we see a professional sports team that truly dominates the way the pats have since the early 2000’s. I’m with Will I have not been as confident in the pats this season but it’s awesome to be wrong sometimes. Go Pats.

21-Jan-19

hickstick's embedded Photo
hickstick's embedded Photo
My favorite meme from the game

21-Jan-19
GOAT

21-Jan-19
Good one Hick! No kidding... I had to put the paddles to my chest to get a normal rhythm back.

Nitro is the new Nachos

21-Jan-19
After working 24 hrs I thought I would fall asleep during the game didn’t get to sleep until around 11 pm last night go pats

21-Jan-19
Lots of mini strokes goin on

• Sitka Gear