Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
How is the time to get serious and join your stick and string friends at the CTAS banquet in Denver on February 8 and 9th. Good friends, good food, good seminars, good time.

22-Jan-19
Thanks, Paul! Look forward to seeing you there!

23-Jan-19
Can we just go for first part and not dinner? What is the price if we can?Thanks

23-Jan-19
Yes you can attend as a member and not have dinner. If not a member I am sure they will talk you into becoming a member. Paul

23-Jan-19
Sure, you can come in and just hang out. No fee for that. The dinner can be hit or miss (like most banquets) and you can even stick around and not eat if you are so inclined. Usually some great raffle and auction prizes and we have some great seminars and speaker.

The dinner is cheap at $35 though. Hell, Rick, I will foot your bill if you want! My wife decided to not make the trip down. Still need to send in my registration and was planning to do it today. Can guarantee you will enjoy it!

Let me know via PM!

24-Jan-19
Treeline pm send. Thank you

11-Feb-19
That was a fun banquet. Everything went smoothly even with the guest speaker bailing on us 2 days before the banquet.

12-Feb-19
The seminars were great and Marv put on a very entertaining talk about the history of archery in Colorado. The food was great as well! Lots and lots of raffle and auction items this year as well.

12-Feb-19
What happened to the guest speaker?

12-Feb-19
I guess he double booked or something like that. Never heard a good reason.

12-Feb-19
Marv, did a great job filling in with his recap of the history of the CBA and his involvement in helping in the development all of the big game seasons and who was the first bow hunter to take that big game species, since 1968. A great effort.

my best, Paul

13-Feb-19
The 3 year expert bailed?

23-Feb-19
Hey Jack - I would bet in 3 years Aron has done more to promote traditional archery than most guys will in their entire lives. As a matter of fact I've never heard of you. Have you done anything, to promote or insure the continuation of the sport, other than post stupid comments on internet forums?

23-Feb-19
He taped up this seminar a lot. What happened?

• Sitka Gear