Havenhunter 24-Jan-19
Santee 28-Jan-19
Havenhunter 28-Jan-19
Santee 28-Jan-19
Santee 28-Jan-19
Havenhunter 29-Jan-19
Havenhunter 29-Jan-19
24-Jan-19
Hey guys. I usually post in the Connecticut forum. Anyway a buddy of mine is getting married so about 5 of us are gonna be spending a weekend in myrtle beach from March 28-31. Time and one of my friends are the only hunters of the group and we would like to do some hog hunting while we are down there. It looks like public land is closed for hog hunting during the dates we are there. Is there any way to get access to private land without going through an expensive guide/outfitter? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

28-Jan-19
Hey, this State forum isn't very active as you can see. I have access to some private land with hogs on it. Just curious, how many of you would be wanting to hunt?

28-Jan-19
Sent you a PM. It would be myself and my regular hunting buddy. Two people total.

28-Jan-19
Hey, Havenhunter. I'll check your PM message and get back to you with my comments.

28-Jan-19
Havenhunter, I read your PM LOL)! I'm not worried about your background!! You might be concerned that I could be a old southern redneck too!! The area I hunt is along the Santee River, near St. Stephens, SC. This is about 1 & 1/2 hours from Myrtle Beach. The hogs are nomadic and to get them concentrated to shoot we normally have to bait them. Let me give it some thought.

29-Jan-19
I really appreciate it

29-Jan-19
I really appreciate it

• Sitka Gear