Wildman 28-Jan-19
Matt Palmquist 28-Jan-19
Westksbowhunter 28-Jan-19
N2BUX 28-Jan-19
Westksbowhunter 28-Jan-19
N2BUX 28-Jan-19
Westksbowhunter 29-Jan-19
28-Jan-19
I know this is a Hunting board but in the market for a Bass Boat. . . . Ranger, Skeeter, Basscat, Champion etc... If someone knows of one PM me it may even include a fishing trip :)

28-Jan-19
How much are you willing to spend? Saw a very nice Ranger the other day on FB, but think it was 21K....a little steep for me, but in talking to a buddy that fishes a lot of tournaments it was a pretty good deal. If you are interested I will go find the contact info.

28-Jan-19
I am a Deep V guy myself. Looking at a new Lund or Alumacraft. Going to get one in February. That said, Albers Marine in Arma KS has a nice 2015 Tracker TXW with less than 10 hours on it for $15 K. Has a Mercury 60 4 stroke that would still have 2 years of warranty.

28-Jan-19
I have a Champion and love it. It's deeper than most other brands and handles rough water great. It's a tradeoff as the deeper hull makes it a little heavier and slower than other brands but 60mph is plenty fast for me. I don't think I could ever buy a new one. The prices have gone through the roof.

28-Jan-19
I like sitting in a boat rather than sitting on top of a boat. That is why I like a deep v. Plus they ride through the water much better, especially in rough water. However the casting deck of a bass boat is hard to beat.

28-Jan-19
West I agree, the space, room, and safety of a larger boat is great. I primarily fish for crappie and in doing so, I'm usually positioned over some sort of structure. The problem I have in those boats is it only takes a little wind to quicky move me off the structure I'm fishing whereas a bass boat sits deep in the water and isn't affected nearly as much by the wind. Other than that I would feel the same as you.

29-Jan-19
That is why every boat needs i pilot. I would never think of fishing without it again.

• Sitka Gear