RutnStrut 01-Feb-19
Huntcell 01-Feb-19
northbound 01-Feb-19
happygolucky 02-Feb-19
Jeff in MN 02-Feb-19
oldhunter 02-Feb-19
CaptMike 03-Feb-19
30-Jan-19
I herd the cross bow manufacturers actually sent recommendation as to how best to use their creation . The recommendation includes all the details every one has been waiting for . They felt guilty for dumping their problem on everyone else . Do you think they even know or care ?

30-Jan-19
Nothing personal - but if I have to read or see ANOTHER crossbow thread ...I'll vomit.

30-Jan-19
Hey, a dead horse! Let's kick it! I used to believe Ron had more control over people than anyone or anything. I was wrong lol. Bring back Ron to distract the people who need something to show their angst toward.

30-Jan-19
No one MAKES you guys comment or read these threads.

30-Jan-19
It’s crossbow crack we can’t stop looking

30-Jan-19
Hey, a dead horse! Let's kick it! I used to believe Ron had more control over people than anyone or anything. I was wrong lol. Bring back Ron to distract the people who need something to show their angst toward.

Hope you are not talking about the law abiding citizen ron kulas

30-Jan-19
Nothing worse than a herd of manufacturers

" From: LTL JimBow 30-Jan-19

I herd the cross bow manufacturers actually sent recommendation as to how best to use their creation . The recommendation includes all the details every one has been waiting for . They felt guilty for dumping their problem on everyone else . Do you think they even know or care ?"

What is this about?

30-Jan-19
I've been trying for a few days to figure out how to delete my account on this site can anyone help there is nothing to learn here and I hate to keep commenting on how stupid a lot of these comments are also no not democrat or liberal just a common sense hunter sorry and thanks. Id like to be gone as much as you would like me gone so any info would be a great help.

30-Jan-19
Chief, you need to take control of your fingers and stop clicking on this site. Not rocket science.

30-Jan-19
Pete- you need to read Ron's post in Trappers thread, new xgun season. He trying to talk some sense into some of these xgunners.

31-Jan-19
Is Trapper and Ron the same person? Because I’m pretty sure Ron was the author of that post because I seen that same post plastered all over Facebook on local outdoor pages.

31-Jan-19
DT, Trapper is Larry in real life and uses his real name on social media. RC, is Ron Kulas on social media and also uses his real name on social media. I personally would vote yes to allow RC back (maybe on double secret probation).

31-Jan-19
I would never be able to have the intelligence or patience that RC has. Have any of you ever looked at any of his projects?

31-Jan-19
Crusader dad I would too.

31-Jan-19
I may not agree with everything Ron says but it is always beneficial to hear a person’s position which is based in fact and common sense. I too would welcome him back.

31-Jan-19
Was ron actually banned (from sound of CD's post)? Maybe I missed that as I don't look at this generally from March until sept. Just all of a sudden he was gone and never bait too now that I think about it

31-Jan-19
Yeah, You need to get him back because then instead of the same 20 guys listening to each other whine, you would have 21......LOL! That would make a big difference......

31-Jan-19
So true retro, we’d much rather have you. Snide comments with nothing of substance from you are such an addition. Thanks for all you do.

31-Jan-19
Pretty sure Ron was officially banned from bowsite. It took a while to stick, he would post for a while and then all of a sudden all his posts would be gone. That happened a couple of times before he was 'banned'. At least that is how I remember what happened.

I would like to see him back.

31-Jan-19
Ron has a real passion for Bowhunting . The key word being real .

He's can be a handfull . Ron & I have been friends for 12 years & I still admire him at 1 minute & want to ring his neck the next .

31-Jan-19
Not me, he doesn’t play well with others. Some of his projects are great and very handy person. But like I said.....

31-Jan-19
I want him because he states facts and is a real archer.

31-Jan-19
Gee whiz Buck, I state facts also. Where’s the love?

31-Jan-19
I would not vote RC back lol! There’s a reason why other sites gave him the boot too! He was a nasty parasite.

31-Jan-19
As Jack Nicholson said about most Cross gunners”. You can’t handle the truth “. Pretty sure anyways that’s who he was referencing.

31-Jan-19
DT..... your like a politician.... you use scare tactics.

31-Jan-19
Trapper . That was funny , yea have to be a Nicholson fan .

31-Jan-19
RC never left, he is simply too smart for many here.

31-Jan-19
As I remember it ‘Are Sea’ and another Bowsite legend TBM got into a posting nightmare on the big game forum , with TBM making some personal attacks on the founder Pat . Boom the last straw ‘the final solution’ A Permanent BAN ,enough double probation.

31-Jan-19
TBM?

31-Jan-19
Turkey Bow Master on the big game foreum a few years ago he was a blast, his stroyies and mispellings drove some to madness. His out of the box concepts was turning Bowsite upside down and inside out . Half loved him half were begging Pat to ban him. Which finally happened . He was and is the most accomplished deer and turkey hunter to ever walk the planet just ask him. No tough thing to hunt than Alabam deer and turkeys. No greater trophy in the world.

He advocated the deadly hamblaster shot and the use of tracking spiders, well I can tell dis is greeting well byond uro paid grade. You missed it the TBM era, on Bowsite there was a theory dat Pat the creator of Bowsite had put TBM on da pay rol. as the number of hits skyrocketed during his tenure.

Ah ya ! Are Sea, TBM , and Serbian Shark 3 leading vote getters in Bowsite Hal of flame.

An dats all I’z God too says about dat.

01-Feb-19
Serbian Shark heh heh Just got a friend request from him a week ago .

I was afraid to open it .

01-Feb-19
Ah, Serb has mellowed out since then. You can accept his friend request but he might try to sell you some Colorado hunting land.

01-Feb-19
Serb: Or a womens hair salon in Arizona.

01-Feb-19
Serb is one of the guys I miss from the "old" days. Some people on here really tried to give him hell when he first started posting. He just gave it back and kept on doing things like Serb wanted to do them.

01-Feb-19

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
TBM at the height of his Bowsite popularity
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
TBM at the height of his Bowsite popularity
The only Bowsite to have a portrait done in his honor . Note the Simmon landshark broadheads still the best after all these years , jar of tracking spiders, hamblaster target ref. And the glorious turkey crown for his Majesty the one and only Turkey Bow Master TBM

Over 200 turkey bow kills and counting and more Alabama turkey slams than any other human , designer inventor and manufacture of the best turkey blind ever stop it , stop it , just stop it , the average hunter can only handle so much greatness !!!!

TBM R.I.P.

01-Feb-19
Tracking spiders??

02-Feb-19
TBM used to play people like a fiddle on the BGF. I loved reading his posts and seeing how many people took him seriously.

02-Feb-19
Got this from Ron regarding the discussion about bringing him back on here.

“I recently learned that Ive been the topic of discussion on Bowsite. Thanks for the kind words. It warms the heart to be thought of. I hope all of you are well. While it would be entertaining to offer regular commentary, info, insights and education to some on bowsite, I lack the time. My company (and now consulting company, designing bowhunting gear to a variety of bowhunting companies) requires lots of time but I do check into bowsite from time to time when Im contacted by several bowsite regulars telling me to read this thread or that. Its entertaining. On top of that, I find myself busy bowhunting all over the country every opportunity I can. (and now finding room and hanging the mounts)

Last season I was fortunate enough to be able to take 2 bucks that green scored 160+ inches with a bow and was able to take 8 species in 6 states. The total live weight of all the critters I took with a bow last season came to 4,428 pounds so between bowhunting and working, I find far less time to argue on chat rooms.

Today I checked and see that the WI page could be renamed the crossbow forum. LOL How times have changed. Since the pending improvements to the crossbow season structure/duration is top of mind with many here, you will want to know that what some here said would never happen, is indeed taking place. Thanks to some really involved and clever and future thinking folks back in 2013, the sport of bowhunting in WI wont be negatively impacted due to the successes of the crossbower (or whatever that sort calls themselves) and my efforts in 2016 and 2017 to finally set the duration of the crossbow season are paying dividends. The future is so bright, bowhunters have to wear shades. ;-)

Best wishes and good luck to all that love bowhunting and crossbowing (or whatever those guys call what they do). ;-)

Make sure to come to Sherwood Forest Bowmen this weekend for our trad shoot and some of the best chili, this side of the Mississippi. We will be measuring and scoring the bucks of the embers that entered our buck pool.

Respectfully yours

Ron Kulas

(AKA Rancid Crabtree)”

02-Feb-19
Jeff in Mn - "WOW" If you could put that verbiage into bags, I'm sure any garden store would jump at the chance to sell it.

03-Feb-19
Oldpops, you a buyer??

• Sitka Gear