Contributors to this thread:
Curtiss Cardinal 31-Jan-19
Annony Mouse 31-Jan-19
Jon Stewart 31-Jan-19
WYOBIRDDOG 12-Feb-19
Annony Mouse 13-Feb-19
WYOBIRDDOG 13-Feb-19
31-Jan-19
19 years ago I left Michigan. I have thought of moving back several times. Since leaving I have lived in California (the people are great the government sucks, chews and fouls life for everyone up) Indiana where I was born. I could not date any women there because most are related to me. And now I live in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Lots to like here. A very long bow season. Lots of turkeys, open carry. Good fishing. Friendly people and some good friends. Still it isn't home to me. That for me will always be Michigan.

31-Jan-19
Understand where you are coming from, Curtis.

Cherie and I are in the process of preparing to move to a new home in Wyoming. I will be the last of my family leaving the state. My ancestors settled here back in 1829 and have a lot of history. My grandfather was one of the first automobile dealers and my father used to deliver Packards for him when he was 12.

Been a long time...lots of shared memories, Curtis. Be well.

jack

31-Jan-19
Say what Jack????

12-Feb-19
It has been 10 years for me. I do miss the salmon fishing. I can watch The Wings play when I live stream them. Jack where are you moving to? I don't miss Flint one freaking bit! Seems like every mud hole out here has trout in it, and the hunting is great!

13-Feb-19
David... We purchased a home in Star Valley Ranch. Heck, haven't really seen it yet as we purchased based on description and pics on Internet! Two of my kids who live in Jackson have seen it and approve. Both live and work in Jackson. Carrie owns her own art gallery (Gallery Wild) and my son works for her husband who owns a tour company.

Going from 25 A to a less than acre lot, but on golf course so no one can build and block my view of Green Canyon. Has seasonal creek separating from golf course. Across street are walking trails, so no one can build that direction. Hope to purchase one or two of the empty lots next to us when we get settled. SVR butts up to the Bridger-Teton National forest, which is in walking distance.

Getting ready to sell here and get relocated.

13-Feb-19
Jack PM sent.

• Sitka Gear