RC 01-Feb-19
horsethief51 24-Feb-19
DanWesson357 25-Feb-19
Rut Nut 26-Feb-19
Gonzo 26-Feb-19
DanWesson357 26-Feb-19
Rut Nut 27-Feb-19
31-Jan-19

Gonna come back to PA for the banquette. Who else is going?

01-Feb-19
I’ll be there. First time for my wife and daughter to attend.

01-Feb-19
Nice. So Bill will not be your date for the first time? LOL.

01-Feb-19
:)

24-Feb-19
Had a great time. One of the best banquets in a while. Thanks to everyone on the committee, everyone who donated their time and stuff, all the sponsors. Hotel and the food were awesome. Made it home before the winds got too bad. Great to see all the old faces and meet the new ones. Thanks.

25-Feb-19

DanWesson357's embedded Photo
DanWesson357's embedded Photo
An enjoyable banquet. Great people as always. Food was excellent and great raffles. I won an awesome set of climbing sticks. Was really hoping for that nice new bowtech. The Glock and the Metal Art were also great items at the auction.

The presentation on Mentoring both Youth and Non-Hunting Adults by the young man at the Game Commision was informative and an important message. The PA Game Commision is doing everything in their power to recruit new hunters. It was also great to hear from Bryan J. Burhans and see Several other Commissioners including Brain Hoover, Charles Fox, Scott Foradora and Tim Layton.

The PA GAme Commision does an excellent job of working hard to fulfill their mission of managing Pennsylvania's wild birds, wild mammals, and their habitats for current and future generations. It is obvious that the PA Game Commision holds the UBP in high regard as evidenced by the presence of so many from commision.

And thanks to Bill V. for measuring my two racks that fell just under P&Y with the deductions.

26-Feb-19
I couldn't make it this year, but heard it was really good! The speakers and the new venue. Glad everyone had a good time!

Did you get a chance to talk to any of the commissioners about Sunday Hunting Dan?! ;-)

26-Feb-19
nice to see some old friends & meet some new ones. Great job by the committee!

26-Feb-19
Rut I did talk to the commissioners. I know they support Sunday Hunting, So I mainly just wanted to thank them for doing what I consider a great job of managing wildlife and habitat in PA. On the various forums and facebook groups that are about hunting, the PA Game Commission is everyone's whipping boy. So when I talked to them I just wanted to show my appreciation.

If Senate Bill #147 Passes the Senate and the House and becomes law, The PA Game Commision will institute Sunday hunting. They have publically supported the Passing of Senate Bill #147.

the most IMPORTANT thing for Citizens of PA who are in favor of removing the Prohibition of Sunday Hunting is to contact their PA State Senators at this Time. By my phone calls looks like we have 21 Senators in Favor and 9 against.

I will make another post about the names of Senators that MOST need to hear from you.

27-Feb-19
Yeah, I know it is up to the legislators now. Nice that you took the opportunity to thank the PGC reps as they mostly hear complaints and rarely get an ATTABOY! ;-)

• Sitka Gear