SlipShot 04-Feb-19
SlipShot 04-Feb-19
jordanathome 04-Feb-19
HiMtnHnter 04-Feb-19
Stix 05-Feb-19
SlipShot 05-Feb-19
03-Feb-19

Stix's Link
Passing on to you folks a great interactive National Forest interactive road map. Covers the entire continental US:

https://www.fs.fed.us/ivm/index.html

03-Feb-19
Thanks! Great tool!

04-Feb-19
Whoa.

04-Feb-19
JFYI none of the designated named BLM roads show on this map.

04-Feb-19
I'm not sure how useful this map is?! In just a couple of minutes I have found several issues. For example I see two roads that were decommissioned several years ago, that shows active. I would think the map would mark non-accessible or not at all.

04-Feb-19
Nice but Way out of date regarding closed roads since the 2013 front range flood here in CO. It certainly gives you a place to start tracking down current information if there is a road you would like to use......and if it is closed to vehicles don't mean you can't hike in on it. For example, the road past Gold Lake Resort has been closed since 2013 but this specifically says it is open year round to all vehicles. LOL Of course all the locals who ride atv's and motorcycles back there in violation of the closure sure don't care.

04-Feb-19
I find it sad that hunting is not listed as a possible activity.

05-Feb-19
It's specifically for national forests, not blm. You can clise the main search function and search by national forest. Using that function, it appears to be current.

05-Feb-19
Yes my first post was about roads on BLM, but my second post is about road in the White River National Forest. The roads I'm talking about are not just closed they are decommissioned. You are better off bushwhacking than trying to hike the roads; besides all the logs that are pulled into the roads, the ground is uneven.

• Sitka Gear