TT-Pi 05-Feb-19
lunker 05-Feb-19
Dale Rheaume 05-Feb-19
TT-Pi 05-Feb-19
peterk1234 06-Feb-19
Wapiti or Bust 06-Feb-19
lunker 06-Feb-19
05-Feb-19
Tonight Dale stands tall at Attleboro City council meeting. Anti-Anti- hunting defense.

He is making us proud. Go get 'em Dale. - Pi

05-Feb-19
Ill be there in support .Dale will b great

05-Feb-19
Ill be there in support .Dale will b great

05-Feb-19
Thanks Pi for all your help along the way!

Happy to have Lunker and his band of merry men there in support!

They will hear our voice tonight!

05-Feb-19
Good luck Dale! Please keep us posted.

05-Feb-19
Best of luck Dale!

05-Feb-19
Shoot i thought it was 7th?

05-Feb-19
Go get em dale

05-Feb-19
Good luck guys

05-Feb-19
Watch the SOTU ... it's on at 9:00 Tonight. It's the Superbowl of Political life.

Get informed and get involved.

05-Feb-19
Dale was awesome his facts were true .Everyone was awesome .We out numbered them 10 to 1.Their facts were made-up nonsense and they were called out on that by the consul a few times.All speakers were great and all made excellent points.I thank all of them. we got this .Thanks Dale

05-Feb-19
Thanks Lunker. Having you there was awesome. I think we got a shot.

Hard for me to be unbiased, but I thought the 7 (edited) supporters that addressed the Council had poorly laid arguments and presentation. The leader of their charge attempted to present the ordinance change as an effort to prevent trespass, but she quickly went down the rabbit hole of “cruelty to animals”. At one point, she suggested there are no cases of Lyme Disease as a result of deer. She also refuted facts from wildlife biologists and experts in our State agency regarding hazards from deer population densities out of control. The usual claim was made of drunken buffoons running amok in the woods firing their guns. We expected that, but I believe the council saw it for what it was...rubbish!

The 19 (edited) speakers addressing the council in opposition did so with facts and passion. One young man said “I hunt to put food on my table for my family. I don’t want the chemicals that are in the meat at the supermarket. I put over 100 lbs of meat in my freezer every year. If you take hunting away from me, you are taking money out of my pocket.” Although I presented what I feel was a fact filled presentation, that young man carried the day.

The battle is not yet over. The council desires to acquire more information from the experts...good! They decided amongst themselves to bring MassWildlife into the discussion...a smart move in my opinion as they will be able to back up the many statements made by us tonight. Councilors I spoke with after the hearing suggested they will move that public meeting to a larger venue based on tonight’s turnout.

Stay tuned...Attleboro is the frontline.

05-Feb-19
Great news, thanks Lunker ... That's how it's done! Get informed, Get involved.

06-Feb-19
Dale, great job. I am sure I speak for many of us when I say that I appreciate your passion and efforts. Pete

06-Feb-19
Did you see that Rhode Island guy get in trouble on Facebook for writing about this ordinance? What a dope. No stupid messages and no camo! Lol

06-Feb-19
She was actually the loon that spoke first last night at the meeting !In case anybody else is reading this I will choose just to say LOOOOOOONY BIRD

• Sitka Gear