Franklin 07-Feb-19
Crusader dad 07-Feb-19
CaptMike 07-Feb-19
Drop Tine 07-Feb-19
Hoot 08-Feb-19
happygolucky 08-Feb-19
Mnhunter1980 08-Feb-19
07-Feb-19
Us guys down south lost another police officer in Milwaukee. He had three tours in the middle east with the Marine Corp only to be killed in the line of duty for no reason other than a broken society. Third officer in 8 months in Milwaukee.

God's speed officer Rittner.

07-Feb-19
Tragic and sad. RIP

07-Feb-19
thanks for the post,,, as a former President of the Association of Swat Personnel in the state of Wisconsin, I appreciate your post..... a true hero died, and all officers and wardens of this state, should be appreciated...... they never ask for anything, but you know what, when you need them they will come

07-Feb-19
A tragedy!

07-Feb-19
What a sad state of affairs! A true tragedy. Our best wishes and sympathies go out to the family. May he rest in peace.

07-Feb-19
Milwaukee is a shithole....sorry.

07-Feb-19
This one hits closer to home than the rest. Last night I met with one of the fallen officers coworkers. I’m usually good with words but after hearing the sorrow and the fear in that mans voice after losing three friends in 8 months I was left with a lump in my throat and no words of comfort. The hardest part for me was hearing that the neighbors were commenting things like “one less pig”, “fuck the police” while these officers were still on scene dealing with the death of a friend and knowing that they still have to keep the commenters safe. I just don’t understand today’s society.

07-Feb-19
Yes, Milwaukee is a shithole. The zombies that live there continue to elect crooked, corrupt representatives who are only interested in furthering their own wealth and stature. And, they have found it is as easy as promising freebies to the zombies while only occasionally throwing them a bisquit.

07-Feb-19
Just the backflush from Chitcago and it’s also spilling into Madison now. Lived there the first 35 years of my life. Got my family the heck out before the kids started school.

RIP officer Rittner thank you for your service to your community.

08-Feb-19
Horrible news. Makes me sick every time I see a cops life taken. Senseless. Prayers sent.

08-Feb-19
Too many of these happening as of late and there will be more because cops will be targeted more and more due to BLM and other like groups. Watching these processions and funerals is very tough even when you don't know them personally.

08-Feb-19
I don’t understand how the officers keep their cool while dealing with the scum of the earth! My family and I are forever greatful to the hero’s that protect us everyday even when we are unaware of it. A sincere thanks to all who serve in uniform to protect all of us , even the ones who bash them.

• Sitka Gear