12yards 14-Feb-19
South Farm 14-Feb-19
Mnhunter1980 15-Feb-19
RD in WI 23-Feb-19
RD 23-Feb-19
RD 23-Feb-19
Mnhunter1980 23-Feb-19
08-Feb-19
Anybody trying a new spot /area/state this fall? How about a new species? I know there must be a few guys that might read this. ;)

09-Feb-19
Bear with my kid, maybe. He has a friend whose father bear hunts close to the area I bowhunt for deer. Could use a few teenage boys to carry the bait in..

Also son claims to shoot his next turkey with a traditional bow. Has taken 3 with shotgun, furthest one was 16 yds. So we will see....

09-Feb-19
Sounds fun, help is always good for baiting as it is a part time job in itself. Good for your son! Sounds like he’s got a good spot for turkeys. I’m planning on getting a recurve very soon, hope to be ready for September

11-Feb-19
Believe it or not I've been contemplating going after my "squirrel slam". I want one of each make and model that we have here in Minnesota...grey, black, white, fox...and the most coveted of all, the flying squirrel! To my knowledge this has not been done with a bow.

11-Feb-19
This year I plan to hunt Iowa, Illinois, MN and WI. I have three preference points in Iowa so I should draw. I will also Turkey hunt this spring with a bow. Good luck to all.

11-Feb-19
South Farm, there is a Mn. state study out to find out the decline of squirrels in S.E.Asia Mn., better hustle before the extinction.

11-Feb-19
South farm, that sounds like a blast! Stick with and keep us posted! Only flying squirrels I have seen are in an attic. Are they nocturnal?

12-Feb-19
In all fairness Mn, I'm most of the way there...just need an albino and the flying and you'll probably see me on the cover of Field and Stream;)

jjs, they ain't endangered in my back yard. Little rats clean out my feeders in a day!

On a serious note, headed to Ontario to try and waylay Bullwinkle again. Praying for COOL weather this time, no 90's!!!

12-Feb-19
Flying squirrels love to come out of the tree that I have a stand in and scare the you know what out of me.... so they're not completely nocturnal. Once you get your albino, just get a hold of me and I'll let you tag along with me on a hunt some night. I seem to be a magnet for them.

12-Feb-19
South farm , did you have any encounters with bulls ? Are you using the same outfitter? Someday I will give it a go for moose in Ontario

13-Feb-19
Any place in the woods, the last two season had put a sever limit do to busted rips and plantar fasciitis, no joke on the fasciitis.

14-Feb-19
Going to SD for the first time this year. Possible I could draw IA also. Good luck everyone.

14-Feb-19
Mn, I've hunted with 3 or 4 outfits up in Ontario, but my best (closest) encounters have come with Lukinto Lake Lodge near Longlac. Hot weather and limitations that come with shooting a recurve have gotten me in the close but no cigar category. That's gonna change this fall!:)

15-Feb-19
Sounds like a blast especially with trad gear! I’m not sure I could hold it together with a moose at under 20. Good luck!

23-Feb-19
Nothing new. Just hoping to succeed when I antelope hunt in South Dakota, provided the rule changes aren't prohibitive.

23-Feb-19
I'm with ya, doubling the price of SD licenses is going to be tough to take. Hunted out there the past four years.

23-Feb-19
I'm with ya, doubling the price of SD licenses is going to be tough to take. Hunted out there the past four years.

23-Feb-19
Should be interesting to see what gets finalized in SD for archery tags. Do you guys think there trying to price out some hunters? I certainly don’t mind limited tags I just can’t personally pay the crazy prices some states get. Maybe give Nebraska a try before they jack up the tags. Heck I paid 650 for elk tag, 500 plus for a deer is way past my imagination. What say you?

• Sitka Gear