Highlife 11-Feb-19
Zim 13-Feb-19
Highlife 13-Feb-19
JRW 13-Feb-19
Highlife 13-Feb-19
Bowbender8 18-Feb-19
Highlife 18-Feb-19
09-Feb-19
Sorry if this has been covered previously. Is it illegal to pick sheds out of the Forest Preserves in Cook, Lake Counties? Probably a beat up topic but any clues? I’m guessing ranger would hassle you but is it a serious issue? Thanks.

09-Feb-19
Yes they nail the NR' s hard when they catch them

10-Feb-19
Yup it’s a big deal and there are no breaks given.

10-Feb-19
You gotta be sneaky. People have been doing it for decades. The squirrels rarely get to eat a forest preserve antler.

10-Feb-19
With the amount of taxes you pay in cook cty you should be able to hunt in there. However, they do not like people taking sheds. Saw a buck yesterday with his. Head gear on still. Will be out looking soon, need a new pair of rattling horns.

11-Feb-19
Just saw a herd on our club property. 4 bucks out of the 13 had their hardware on.

13-Feb-19
"Yes they nail the NR' s hard when they catch them"

Haha I like this as if they target NR's and charge them more. Nothing would surprise me in this corrupt state but why penalize NR's. Residency should have nothing to do with a petty offense rule violation.

13-Feb-19
I was making a joke.

13-Feb-19
"I was making a joke."

There's a $5.00 tax on those now in Cook County. $30.00 is you joke about a gun.

13-Feb-19
Damn shooting...well there goes another $ 35.00

18-Feb-19
Don't know the fines but do know it is illegal to take them. The FP districts would do well to cloee the FPs Oct 1 to all but bowhunters with purchased parking passes, and put their police on enforcing anti-harrassment laws, fining trouble makers.

18-Feb-19
Never gonna happen. Sadly

• Sitka Gear