Shawn 09-Feb-19
Tazman 10-Feb-19
lunker 10-Feb-19
lunker 10-Feb-19
stillhunter 10-Feb-19
Deerdawg 13-Feb-19
09-Feb-19

Tazman's Link
Heres about 35 min of some of the footage i took this season. Theres footage of my ten point kill; coyote “kill” ; and plenty of other deer. It is edited just had a lot of footage this year. Enjoy, comment and subscribe!

09-Feb-19
That was just great ! I felt like I was in the tree again.I think my toes r cold! Great stuff,I needed that

09-Feb-19
Great video well done! That 10 pointer had some battle wounds...a real bruiser. Wishing you luck on the missed beast for next season. Thanks for sharing.

09-Feb-19
I've already seen it so your doing something right! Congrats on an amazing season and cool ass video!

10-Feb-19
Thanks I appreciate it. Figured a few would enjoy it at this time of year. I see some are getting crazy on here already.

10-Feb-19
I cant believe no one else has commented on this ,Its friggin awesome its like im there

10-Feb-19
I cant believe no one else has commented on this ,Its friggin awesome its like im there

10-Feb-19
very nice,

13-Feb-19
Really nice work with the video's! I would love to try to video a hunt but I don't see myself doing it well. I would love to watch some of my past hunts and analyze everything that went down. I live to much in the moment and would be afraid of screwing up and missing an opportunity to harvest. Hat's off to you, for your efforts show very good results!

• Sitka Gear