Babysaph 11-Feb-19
Babysaph 17-Feb-19
Limbhanger 17-Feb-19
Babysaph 17-Feb-19
sundaynwv 18-Feb-19
Ron Miller 19-Feb-19
Babysaph 19-Feb-19
10-Feb-19
Since the recruitment of hunters is not going well enough what would you guys think about increasing the cost of a license? Of course it wouldn't effect lifetime license holders. It would really help our DNR.,

10-Feb-19
Pay to play. 100 percent in favor. We are drastically cheaper than most states.

11-Feb-19
Pay to play ---- well I don't have a problem with that if it goes towards all who play. So before increasing license fees - how about we start making mountain bikers, horseback riders, bird watchers, kayakers, geo-cachers or whatever other people who use are WMA areas pay to play? I was all in favor for a State Park parking fee as well. The other year - we went to meet up with some friends to hike a Maryland State park. It cost $28 for my wife, daughters and myself to hike thru the park! I think that is a bit much - I wanted to leave but the others wanted to stay. So lets address that issue and then move on to license increases after that.

11-Feb-19

JayD's Link
JR you are a soothsayer - posting this for all to see. I Believe we will see a fight over this.

11-Feb-19
Not going to happen with the mountain bikers and hikers. They get To do their thing for nothing,

17-Feb-19
Everything else increases every year. Let's get our DNR up to snuff.

17-Feb-19
The Hunting and Fishing License Unit is responsible for administering all aspects of the hunting and fishing license operations. In 2016, there were 852,909 license privileges sold, resulting in license revenue of $14,750,726

You wanna give them more? No thanks

17-Feb-19
Yep. They need it to pay conservation officers.

18-Feb-19
What's under 15 million to run the state?

19-Feb-19
Our Hunting / Fishing Licenses in this State are Way To Cheap ! Been saying that for years .

19-Feb-19
Yep.

• Sitka Gear