ROBZ7 26-Feb-19
Sheds 26-Feb-19
Sheds 26-Feb-19
Sheds 27-Feb-19
nehunter 27-Feb-19
deerstalker 27-Feb-19
Sheds 27-Feb-19
11-Feb-19
Yesterday Went with My cousin all over Trumbull huge spots all Town properties & yes these are open to the public to walk , I know these well and my Cousin has picked many sheds over the years and big ones too. We went 6 hours yesterday not one shed. ( that's a 1st) wonder if it is still too early or something else .Did meet a nice guy that hunts on the edge of these big spots ( he was walking his dog) and he didn't have a great year. I see a lot stands and feeders that are on the edges. Hope all the guys are having good luck but is shows that most of us are probably hunting the same group of deer. Anyone else having any luck with sheds ?

26-Feb-19
Been shed hunting several days this month and nothing yet. Lots of deer sign but no horns on the ground.

26-Feb-19
A lot of bucks still holding their headgear.

26-Feb-19

26-Feb-19
I am out every day about 80percent are down I walked 20+ miles the last few days only saw one full rack and one half

27-Feb-19
So far for the season I picked up 43 sheds 3/4 are fresh

27-Feb-19
Too much snow in NW corner. Hard to see under or on top. I'll wait till it gets warmer.

27-Feb-19
Sheds it sounds like you got this shed hunting down to a science, any tips, I have not been doing so well.

27-Feb-19
Cloudy rainy days r the best and easiest to spot them find there food source in ur woods and hill sides

• Sitka Gear