HDE 15-Feb-19
raceguy97 15-Feb-19
BillL 16-Feb-19
HDE 16-Feb-19
raceguy97 17-Feb-19
mrelite 17-Feb-19
raceguy97 17-Feb-19
12-Feb-19
Has everyone signed the petition for impeachment? It’s north of 26k signatures so far.

12-Feb-19
https://www.krqe.com/news/politics-governement/petition-to-impeach-governor-gets-tens-of-thousands-of-signatures-/1774067893

12-Feb-19
https://www.change.org/p/zachary-j-cook-removal-of-governor-michelle-lujan-grisham-from-office?recruiter=391962171&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi&recruited_by_id=c15b17e0-837e-11e7-9bdc-19722b5307b2&utm_content=mit-14273788-10%3Av4

12-Feb-19
30,000 signatures and the weakling speaker of the house said no, he will not allow it to come up for discussion.

13-Feb-19
Nate i believe it was over 35000. These criminalas are protected by criminals.

13-Feb-19
40,000 this morning.

What does that tell you Brian, Mich...?

13-Feb-19
I wonder if my dead family members from up north will sign this , cuz I bet they sure voted for her!

13-Feb-19
I hope this doesn't stall out. We need to recall a bunch of them.

13-Feb-19
It looks like they already stopped allowing people to sign the petition. This is BS, we need to get all these crooked idiots out...

13-Feb-19
Stage is being set to bring like minded liberals in from CA and elsewhere to strengthen their positions, hence the big push for these aggressive bills and renewable energy.

We are losing our state right before our very eyes, and apparently can do nothing about it...

14-Feb-19
We can start by voting. Voter turn out was less than pathetic. I had read 7% voted!

14-Feb-19
I guess the hidden blessing to all this nonsense is maybe voter turnout will be better next time around?

In the meantime, we have to put up with the (D) syndrome...

15-Feb-19
Unfortunately it will probably die as this will be a party line vote if it even gets there. The Republican party is also at fault. They lost control of the House which took years to gain. Poor choices in the candidates they backed.

Voter turnout is definitely a problem. Apathy has set in, probably by design. Wouldn't shock me if the 7% were in heavy (D) districts.

15-Feb-19
Wonder if the collapse of the energy industries is taking its toll? I think it has in San Juan county...

15-Feb-19
Possibly. San Juan has a some oil, but the big thing in San Juan is natural gas. The largest natural deposit west of the Mississippi IIRC. Most of it is on the Jicarilla, which makes it an exception because of tax implications. The fed made a big mistake by parking them on that land, while giving them sovereign immunity. Another issue in SJ I think is that it's "developed". Once a hole is drilled and tapped, there's no need for manpower other than routine maintenance. There is simply no more estate to tap.

Natural gas is slowly dying in the U.S. as opposed to oil. We can produce it, but we have to sell it at inexpensive prices to 3rd world countries. NM can't pump oil fast enough and Texas is stealing it from NM via vertical drilling. There's still a worldwide demand for oil which keeps prices up. I remember paying less than $1 for a gallon, man I'm getting old.

I know it's deviating from the OP topic, but it's the offseason and we need something to discuss lol.

15-Feb-19
Natural gas took a dive in '08 and it hit the SJB hard. With increased production and exploration in PA and with the extra gas produced from Permian wells, natural gas just can't make a climb back.

The SJB is not an oil basin and I wish some would quit thinking it is. WPX spent a lot of money doing seismic and found the sweet spot in the Nageezi/Chaco area. They developed it and then sold it, meanwhile laughing all the way to the bank.

Outlying areas in the Jic and NAPI have marginal results in the Mancos Shale for oil as a horizontal play.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, impeachement. Bring it on and let the games begin!!

15-Feb-19
HDE, I think we are in agreement here. The new Delaware basin was discovered within the Permian, and big oil is going to go what they do which is follow the money. NG is now cheap. Agreed that the SJB was not about oil. I think that when people drive through it and see pumpjacks they automatically assume it.

Impeachment and politics? lets have fun! Our local GOP needs to get their head straight. Backing John Sanchez for governor, a one term rep. from the House was suicide. He hasn't been heard from since. They just wanted his last name.

16-Feb-19
How many signatures did it get before being shut down?

16-Feb-19
I heard on the radio 45,000.

17-Feb-19
Jennings was unelected, we have that going for us...

17-Feb-19
That's great....... so how come there isn't a current bill amending the Jennings law

17-Feb-19
Was being facetious. Somebody needs to convince a legislator to introduce one. Edited that this could file under the constraints of conservation. Wildlife being killed for the purpose of profit

• Sitka Gear