Jeff in MN 18-Feb-19
Trapper 19-Feb-19
Konk1 19-Feb-19
casekiska 19-Feb-19
Nocturnal 19-Feb-19
WausauDug 19-Feb-19
Trapper 19-Feb-19
15-Feb-19
What guy on this site, would you like to bow hunt with and share a camp for a few days?

15-Feb-19
In my case, it would be you ground hunter and also nocturnal. Loads of boots on the ground knowledge there I could learn from.

15-Feb-19
You. You hunt all over the place !

15-Feb-19
I can honestly say anyone here. Might not always agree on everything. Brothers seldom do. But I think each of us could earn a thing or two from each other.

I have hunted and scouted with Ruger and learned a few things that I use today when scouting.

15-Feb-19
I would have to say everyone on here also. Just being with a group that hunting is a passion with, is an enjoyable experience.

15-Feb-19
I agree, hunting with everyone here would be great,,,,, but I would really like to hunt with Cheesehead, and pick that brain, and watch his set ups..... that guy is hard core

15-Feb-19
I hunt alone, but you're all welcome to meet me at the Legion afterwards!

15-Feb-19
I’d like to follow cheesehead mike around the elk woods for a September. Maybe I can bribe him with some Wyoming preference points lol

15-Feb-19
I don't know about Mike, he was supposed to pick me up the one year and blew right past me. Dang Guy.

15-Feb-19
"I’d like to follow cheesehead mike around the elk woods for a September."

It would be sweet to get some elk pointers from Mike or Les. But I'd have to start training 2 years in advance to keep up to either one of them;)

15-Feb-19
I'm flattered guys, thanks!

There are a lot of guys on here that we could all learn from and it would be great to have the opportunity to hunt with many of you guys.

Actually, I usually don't move that fast when I elk hunt, I think slow and smart usually wins the race. I'm in decent shape but I certainly couldn't run a marathon. I think the biggest part with elk hunting is mental toughness, which gets easier when you've had some success because you know it will happen. The mental toughness really comes into play when you have the pleasure of packing an elk off the mountain on your back.

No matter what I'm hunting I feel I'm always learning and that continued growth/learning really helps when you hunt a new area for the first time. That's why I could never thoroughly enjoy hunting where I sit and stare at the same spot, because I wouldn't be challenged and I wouldn't be learning... That's just my perspective on things though...

15-Feb-19
I would share camp with anyone on here besides a few. I enjoy bowhunting as a solo sport. Gun hunting is with family and friends and not so serious.

15-Feb-19
I know I could learn a lot from pretty much any of you guys. I have only been here a short time but I think GH seems to be very knowledgeable and patient.

I know it’s not a popular pick but I would share a camp/hunt with Jake. I believe he has more knowledge from experience than most give him credit for. He definitely has persistence!

15-Feb-19
Smokey, trapper, Groundhunter, cheesehead, Rutnstrut, and of course, Case! Those are my main few. I understand bowhubting is a solo sport but I am a believer in good cameradery

16-Feb-19
Tree farm for sure. Wouldn’t hunt much probably just eradicate buckthorn and release oak understory.

16-Feb-19
The few that I've met on here have been very solid and would share a fire with anytime.

16-Feb-19
Whoever. Doesn’t matter. I get along with all different kinds of assholes.

16-Feb-19
Treefarm-Jack's a good egg

16-Feb-19
Former Butcher! He hasn't posted in a good while but he still checks out this site.

17-Feb-19
There are numerous guys here that I think would be great to share a camp with.

18-Feb-19
Too many of you to list. Years ago we got a group of bow site posters to do an elk hunt in Colorado, It was a blast even if Serb was the only one to punch a tag.

19-Feb-19
Probably Tweed, as I still think he is R.C. Or maybe Capt Mike as I'm pretty sure we would carry the same type of weapon, or Hoot with his vast bear knowledge. Hell, I would hunt with anyone, something to learn from all.

19-Feb-19
Casekiska, would love to pick his brain on trad hunting and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Say what you want about him, but RC would be another. A person could learn a lot from him.

19-Feb-19
I am very flattered that my name has been mentioned here a couple of times, truly humbling. Thank-you. I have had the privilege of personally knowing a number of posters on the WI Bowhunting Forum for years and now I am meeting new friends on this site, and I will say there are many I would like to hunt with. I'm thinking it would be quite the experience and there would be something to be learned from anyone.

19-Feb-19
Rc would love to have you konk. He loves talking about himself.

19-Feb-19
I would like to check out Trappers food plots and learn his "secrets" since mine are terrible. This thread makes me wonder what happened to Redclub? His hunting land sounded really cool w/ all the ponds

19-Feb-19
WausauDug. Your invited anytime for a land tour if you wish.

• Sitka Gear