PeteA 16-Feb-19
lunker 16-Feb-19
PeteA 16-Feb-19
hickstick 16-Feb-19
15-Feb-19
Cos Cob Archers - Cos Cob CT Presents:

The 2nd Annual Traditional Way Hunters Shoot & Swap Meet

Sunday | April 28th | 8:00am - 3:00pm

Come out and let some arrows fly at Cos Cob Archers 2nd Annual Traditional Way Hunters Shoot & Swap Meet.

This is a fun shoot with all challenging hunter stakes and realistic targets. If you missed our first traditional only shoot you will not want to miss this one! This shoot is limited to archers using traditional equipment only. (Recurves, Longbows, Selfbows) The club consists of two 3D courses on 25 hilly acres. Over 40 Rinehart targets and a separate practice range. Targets include; Running deer, iron bear, turkey in a tree, bunny buster, raccoon ruckus and MORE! Many judo blocks and skill shots mixed in for close to 100 possible target opportunities! Swap meet and vendors. Bring stuff to trade and sell!

Entry Fees: $25 for non-members, $15 for members, $10 for children under 16 All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.

Included In Entry Fee: Quick breakfast – Coffee and muffins., BBQ lunch – Hot dogs, hamburgers and drinks

Registration: Gates open at 8:00am, Registration from 8:00am-11:00am, Swap Meet from 1:00pm-3:00pm

Rain Date: Sunday, May 5th In case of inclement weather a reschedule notice will be posted Saturday April 27th pm on Cos Cob Archers Facebook page

For vendor inquiries and additional information please contact:

Mike Ciccone: CCA Trad Shoot Organizer at 929.288.8226 or by email at [email protected] Cos Cob Archers, | 205 Bible Street | Cos Cob, CT | 06807 | www.coscobarchers.com | www.facebook.com/CosCobArchers/

15-Feb-19
Pete A funny

15-Feb-19
lunker, what's funny? this is a legit shoot.

15-Feb-19
The guys name ! PETA

15-Feb-19
did you click on it to see what his real name is???

15-Feb-19
Yes still funny

15-Feb-19
Now I really need to add a trad to the archery cabinet. Not only because my daughter teases me about my training wheels on the 3D course ;^)

16-Feb-19

PeteA's Link
Lunker I get that a lot on these forums. Check out this link to our teaser video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qI2a_ApNkc

16-Feb-19
For those trad guys out there, this is a really good shoot. We drew over 100 trad guys from all over CT, NT, NJ, PA, VT and a few of you for our first shoot. It was a great time. Vendors - Frank San Marco - Master Bowyer, Ed Gorch Fur quiver builder, Hitman custom bowstrings. It looks like we might have a few more this year including a custom arrow builder. A few VT guys drove for 4.5 hours to get there. It was really a great shoot. Hope some of you MA trad guys make it down! And no, Peta will not be there!

16-Feb-19
Sounds awesome No disrespect at all

16-Feb-19
No disrespect taken lunker.

16-Feb-19
Pete, we have a big gathering going on Saturday the 27th. (See the saddle get together threads) With a rain date of the 28th.

Would love to come down just not sure I can dedicate an entire weekend to archery/hunting.

• Sitka Gear