bobbinhood 16-Feb-19
bobbinhood 16-Feb-19
casekiska 16-Feb-19
SteveD 17-Feb-19
GVS 18-Feb-19
CBergeman 18-Feb-19
Myke 18-Feb-19
15-Feb-19
I just seen this and thought someone might be looking to get out of the house or cabin.

Starts at 9:00 am

WTA Banquet Holiday Inn Stevens Point

15-Feb-19
DT, I believe it's in Stevens Point. I can't go this year. It's a good banquet, there are some bowyer's there and you can shoot there bows, The Footed Shaft is usually set up there with bows and equipment, plus other differing vendor's with new and used equipment. I'd be going, but I have other commitments.

15-Feb-19

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo

15-Feb-19
Sorry guys. You are correct L2H it’s at Stevens Point. Don’t know why they have the Deerbrook address listed?

15-Feb-19
Work obligations. So, I'm going to miss it this year. It may be a good thing. I spent too much in Kzoo !

15-Feb-19
I would have loved to go, but I have obligations for my daughter, that keeps me home,,, will be going to the Whitetail Archers Trad Shoot though.....

15-Feb-19
Wisconsin Traditional Archers is a club I'm proud to be a part of. Great bunch of people who do a great job in keeping the passion alive.

15-Feb-19
Who all is going? I will be there. Great event, great bunch of folks. Bill

16-Feb-19
I plan to go. I am now (8:05 a.m.), waiting for him to come and pick me up. We'll be there by 9:30 or so.

16-Feb-19
no shoot at Whitetail,,,, I was reading their event schedule but it was for 2018,,,, you would think a club would have their web sites current,,, oh well

16-Feb-19
Just returned from WTA gathering! Didn't stay for the banquet, had other thins going on in the AM of Sunday! Always Great to see everyone! Had a Great time!!!!!

16-Feb-19
Just returned from WTA gathering! Didn't stay for the banquet, had other thins going on in the AM of Sunday! Always Great to see everyone! Had a Great time!!!!!

16-Feb-19
Buddy picked me up, we rode together. Got home after having great time. Met a few new friends but talked with many I've known a while. Had fun. Good to see all again. This might be my imagination but I had the feelin g there weren't quite as many WTA members there as other years. We'll see when/if they release a number, but I don't know if anyone was counting. A few vendors had tables of old tackle, I always enjoy looking it over. The old bows are cool, some unusual ones. Saw three Staghorn bows, my driver brought one home. WTA = good group of members. Very friendly and welcoming to all. Talked to a few of the WTA officers and directors, dedicated bunch who believe in the mission of supporting traditional archery. Good for them, they deserve a lot of credit. Consider joining, worth it.

17-Feb-19
Enjoyed it, haven't been to the "gathering" for years and nice to see old friends and relive past hunts etc. Good bunch and had a good time, hope they keep it there. The seminar by Arne Moe was a good one and learned much from it, he's a class act for sure. If one has some shooting issues (don't we all at times) I feel he can be a big help in that. Brought a fellow trad archer and he joined after mingling there for awhile.

18-Feb-19
Once again it was a great time. Bill, our numbers for dinner were right up where we have been, and the number of people that just come for the day was every bit as much as we have had in the past. I saw you there and did not have a chance just then to say hi and then you must have left, sorry. I was glad to see that our speaker, Bryan Burkhardt got a copy of your book for speaking. He had a great seminar and key note presentation for dinner. I am sure he had just as much fun as we all did there. He was quite impressed with the production that we put on.

18-Feb-19
Another great gathering and banquet. Had a great time!

18-Feb-19
It was a good gathering with a good banquet speaker. There were some new vendors, and the kids had fun shooting bows and winning prizes.

• Sitka Gear