Mathews Inc.
Delaware and Chester Co. Bow Hunters
Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
DanWesson357 19-Feb-19
DanWesson357 21-Feb-19
19-Feb-19

DanWesson357's Link
Please call PA Senator---Thomas H. Killion...He is leaning to vote Yes for Senate Bill #147. He is leaning YES to remove the prohibition for Sunday HUnting. I Had a great conversation with his chief of staff today, BUT HE NEEDS TO HEAR FROM HIS VOTING CONSTITUENTS. Hunters from his district please call his Harrisburg, Delaware and Chester County offices. HE will vote for Sunday Hunting if he gets enough calls from hunters in his district.

ONE SENATOR AT A TIME!!!! This is how it works...please make the call. He will vote yes if he gets your calls.

Senator Thomas Killion (717) 787-4712

(610) 447-3163

(610) 436-3320

21-Feb-19
Excellent News!!!! Just got the call from senator Thomas H. Killion's office and he is a YES vote on Senate Bill #147. Not sure if anyone from this BOWsite actually called his office But from Tuesday when I first talked to his office and he was undecided. Two days later and two days after I posted the info here, he ends up changing his undecided to a YES vote. So thanks for anyone who called or wrote his office. This is how Grassroots is done folks...one vote at a time.

• Sitka Gear