fran 20-Feb-19
Gwiz 20-Feb-19
longbeard 20-Feb-19
20-Feb-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
So I've been searching and prowling for a new bow..possibly...what is everyone's thoughts on this?? Has anyone shot one or have something similar? He said make an offer.. what do you guys think a fair price is? I don't want to over pay but sure as hell don't want to low ball him either.

20-Feb-19
$300 is a steal!! In fact, I'd be concerned it's too low,.... so be careful. Ask to meet him at bank parking lot or the police station parking lot (cameras on site) to look at the bow. I've seen scams before where this happens (low, low price on a great item).

Where was the ad, on Craig's list?

20-Feb-19
Probably not a scam unless I’m wrong that model is quite old? $300 seems like the going rate for most used bows that old. I’d offer $250 and be done. Also you may want to check out Parker Bows website as they are going out of business and selling new bows and crossbows for like 60% off around $300-$350.

20-Feb-19
I wouldn't pay any more for it. The only thing driving the asking price is the spot hogg sight.

20-Feb-19
Looks like you already made a $400.offer unless I read it wrong..its an 11- 12 year old bow , nothing wrong with that mines 15.the only way to know for sure is to call a Mathews dealer like Newbery and give them the serial number..the original owner gets the life time warranty I'm not sure after that..looks like a qad rest hard to tell. If he's throwing in the case and the limbs aren't cracked sure why not. New strings will run around $125.

20-Feb-19
Not a fan of the whisper biscuit. Don't want anything touching my fletchings

20-Feb-19
I've used the biscuit for years and love it. As long as my groups are tight I'm happy with the set up.

20-Feb-19
It's not for me. But then again this is why they have so many different options. I personally I would look for a used Z7 with a drop away rest my opinion the best bow Mathews ever made... "Again my opinion"

20-Feb-19
Yes notme he came back with a price at 400$. He said the hogg site alone is 200$. And he said he will include the case.

20-Feb-19
Add the cost of a string and cable into the price. The zebra strings they used on those bows were crappy right from the start and it's 10 years old on top of it. It may be like new in appearance but they "creep" over time (permanently elongate) The very first thing I would do with that bow is replace the string and cable with a quality one. $300.00 is tops, I wouldn't pay $400.00

20-Feb-19
My buddy has a Drenilin for $250.00 if your interested.

20-Feb-19
I wouldn't pay more than 3 , dump the sight you're confused as is..lol

20-Feb-19
That's a steal for that bow. I had a Drenalin and killed lots of deer with it its a shooter. My only complaint with it was when your drawn to the wall you need to hold firm because it will creep.

20-Feb-19
As much as you want new bow and I understand I ve been there .Find something you dont use or need and sell for extra cash or save a little longerstill early At $400 your close to getting a bow that wont need anything but arrows. Mathews made me a much better shooter ,currently shoot a heli-m 7 yrs old and I like as much as when it was new .

20-Feb-19
I wouldn’t touch it for $400. I’d think about it for $300. Although you are getting a piece of “brisket” with it!!! Lol

• Sitka Gear