Contributors to this thread:
Belchertown Bowman 20-Feb-19
P&Ybound 09-Jun-19
gadan 18-Jun-19
horsethief51 16-Dec-19
horsethief51 03-Jan-20
DrewB 02-Mar-21
20-Feb-19
Just checking,.. thinking of relocating to Ga,. to be with family,..

Other bow hunters here?

09-Jun-19
Yes, plenty. too many. lol Still lots of great hunting but it's a money thing. Those with family land kill big deer. The rest pay high lease prices and hope to get a shot at a decent buck.

18-Jun-19
Belch, Welcome back! I don't come on here much because there doesn't seem to be many in GA who frequent the site and not as many archers in general. I moved down here 20 yrs ago from PA where there were tons of archers so it is a bit to get used to. Also, the seasons are not as friendly to archers or the deer herd here. I still enjoy it, however.

16-Dec-19
Just finished our Rifle season here in PA and we are getting ready to head to Gwinnett County to spend several weeks with family. Had a great place to hunt 3 seasons ago near Sparta thru my brother's best friend, but after he died the friend has kind of dropped out of hunting. Otherwise, I'd be hunting the late season with a bow down there. I will be looking too, so in the meantime I will be checking in on ya'll (yinz) after I get down there. I am on the PA site every day.

03-Jan-20
Anyone able to tell me where to shoot a bow (indoors or outdoors) within 25 miles of Dacula/Buford area?

02-Mar-21
Wondering if there are any bow only hunters near Warner Robins. I know a few bow season archers but no bow only folks.

• Sitka Gear