Tall 1 21-Feb-19
Shawn 21-Feb-19
Bigbuckbob 21-Feb-19
Notme 22-Feb-19
Bloodtrail 22-Feb-19
Firsttimerrrrr 23-Feb-19
21-Feb-19

21-Feb-19
Best tip...ask the question on a fishing website.

21-Feb-19
Never fished it..

21-Feb-19
Fished it alot. There are tons of schoolie sized bass that winter there, with an occasional keeper mixed in. Fish near the docks in Norwich with a 5"superfluke or Sluggo on a 1/4 or 1/2 oz head. Any color works but white is great. Sometimes they are stacked 10 feet thick and you can catch 100 of them. But they have tails and swim, so other days you catch 0. Have fun!

21-Feb-19
Tall, now tell us where your best hunting spot is;) I'm not a good fisherman so thanks for that info.

21-Feb-19
Not a spot burn Bob, Norwich harbor is a very public striper spot on the Thames. I won't publicly give up the good stuff. Lol

21-Feb-19
I've only caught one nice keeper and it was off the dock in Norwich at the Marina. I Used some bunker chopped up and that seems to work best there. Have seen a ton of guys lure fishing down there with no luck. From spoons to poppers.. nothing seemed to work. And that was over a couple year period. For the kids I roll up some bread, put it on a shad dart and drop it straight down off the dock. Must of caught at least 20 stripers in a row. Granted they were all about one foot but still fun for the kids.

21-Feb-19
Sorry, I was just kidding. Fishing from shore is not like hunting, only fishing from a boat would compare to giving up your hunting spot.

22-Feb-19
Chunkers and boat fish don't count!!!!

I never fished the Thames, always keep meaning too but it can't be much different than the housy or back estuaries down here.warm water discharge or sand bars in the shallows..10- 12 test with 3-5" pearl sassy shad , sluggo or 5" old school red /white thunder stick

22-Feb-19
If it’s as easy as catching them off the docks in RI, just grab a bunch of squid, cut them up and chum for the fish until you see them eating the chunks under the docks. 20lb flouro leader. Circle hook. Drop a squid chunk in and have fun.

22-Feb-19
Thanks Guys!!! i plan on heading out there tommorrow. Wish me luck...

23-Feb-19
Dom let us know if you catch anything. Im thinking of heading out today too!

• Sitka Gear