eidsvolling 24-Feb-19
eidsvolling 24-Feb-19
Whocares 24-Feb-19
eidsvolling 24-Feb-19
Butternut40 24-Feb-19
Whocares 25-Feb-19
12yards 25-Feb-19
23-Feb-19
Any of you other northern Mn Bowsiters enjoying all this snow? Seems we get 3 or 4 " every few days. Pulled the snow off my roof today. So deep I'm going to watch basketball today and skip going to the club and shoot. Arms worn out. May not even be able to have a beer! I try to snowshoe every day but breaking new trails getting to be a challenge. Hell, keeping an old one open gets to be a challenge. My dog, Trapper is getting smarter and starts following me instead of always trying to lead!

24-Feb-19

eidsvolling 's embedded Photo
Had an absolutely horrible time yesterday at the Iceman 3D Shoot and Weenie Roast at 4 Rivers Archery in Floodwood. It was pretty disgusting - 30 top-drawer Rinehart targets, a couple of warming fires and free hotdogs that tasted like they’d been put together by a professional butcher. :-)

24-Feb-19

Getting kind of tired of seeing Bowsite turn my photos 90 ° ...

24-Feb-19
Yah my photos are uncontrollable too. Hadn't heard about the shoot. Sounds fun. The day was great. Was my buddy Hutch there??

24-Feb-19
I don't know anybody by the name of Hutch. FWIW, I appeared to be the only trad shooter there.

24-Feb-19
Whocares, pulled the snow off some of my roof this morning. By the time I was done I had an 8' pile on my walk. I'm itching to get out and shoot my bow.

25-Feb-19
Our club has a really nice indoor range here in the Rapids that we can shoot at anytime. Been doing that 3-5 days a week all winter and that helps a lot. And fun.

25-Feb-19
I have a 30x50 shed, so I turn on the heater and shoot 16 yards in comfort.

• Sitka Gear