nehunter 26-Feb-19
Bigbuckbob 26-Feb-19
soapdish 26-Feb-19
N8tureBoy 26-Feb-19
soapdish 26-Feb-19
Bigbuckbob 26-Feb-19
Rackem 28-Feb-19
24-Feb-19
If anyone needs/want something to do on a ready day just go to the Sportsmen's Show in Springfield @ Big E. Today's the last day and they stay open until about 5 pm. Plenty of beautiful deer heads, outfitters and vendors.

24-Feb-19
Went to the show every year of my life until I was about 17. Love it. Good time for sure!

24-Feb-19
I hear this year sucked.

24-Feb-19
It’s been getting smaller and smaller every year. Wasn’t worth the trip last year, I could only imagine this year. I used to really enjoy going. Unfortunately now not worth the 3 hour ride round trip or the price of admission.

24-Feb-19
Heard it was a total bust...from 4 buildings to 1. What a shame.. African hunts and bath tubs!!

24-Feb-19
I just left. It's not like before but better than sitting on the couch. Had a few racks scored at Northeast Big Buck Club. Beer booths still the same as last year.

24-Feb-19
Its not worth the $65 bucks to walk through the door. I decided last year that I would make a day trip to bass pro in foxboro instead. Too bad we had some good memories.

25-Feb-19
$65 bucks??? I went ....ya getting smaller but like ne said better than the couch. Every year me and a few friend make a day out of it.....the sportsman show is just the start of the day

26-Feb-19
Wow! $65 compared to a free walk through Cabela's. Almost the same.

26-Feb-19
I paid $15 and $5 for parking and $40 for Beer. That's only $60.

26-Feb-19
Cabela's is charging now:). Where did the $65 figure come from? Fake news?

26-Feb-19
Family of 4

26-Feb-19

N8tureBoy's Link
That's a lot to pay for the privilege of beef jerky and Sham-Wow shopping.... The smaller Hartford one is in March. I hear it includes a shooting demo on your way from the parking garage to the main event.

26-Feb-19
Hartford, the falling star

26-Feb-19
Serpentine, serpentine!! Evasive movement clinic include at no charge.

28-Feb-19
The show is now down to one building, but the price is hasn't changed. Still fun to walk around in the winter.

• Sitka Gear