JayD 06-Mar-19
hoppies56 06-Mar-19
babysaph 06-Mar-19
gobbler 06-Mar-19
Babysaph 07-Mar-19
gobbler 07-Mar-19
Babysaph 07-Mar-19
24-Feb-19
I’ve decided to try saddle hunting this coming fall does any one here do this or ever tried it or considered it. Im looking forward to it.

24-Feb-19
What is saddle hunting?

24-Feb-19
That’s why I hate texting. Or spelling anything on this phone

24-Feb-19
I made a post on one on here about a year ago - I will see if I can go find it and repost

24-Feb-19
I decided last week my next purchase would be an aero hunter saddle. For where I hunt its really a no brainer that I've been working around due to my irritation in climbing trees in anyway except with my viper climber. But, I'm tired of carrying that dang thing for miles or way down a steep grade and having to work my cut up deer, stand, and gear out in one trip on my pack frame. It just seems easier to carry my stand inside my pack bag and worry only about strap on ladder steps to latch to the outside pack. I will know when I get the money together. But, I see no where the minuses.

01-Mar-19
Unless you are young and agile the saddle is hard to use and uncomfortable. Why not put up a natural blind when you get to where you’re going? D

01-Mar-19
Unless you are young and agile the saddle is hard to use and uncomfortable. Why not put up a natural blind when you get to where you’re going?

06-Mar-19
I think they will be so uncomfortable you wont be able to shoot when a deer comes along.

06-Mar-19
You would be surprised how comfortable they really are.

06-Mar-19
They are a for younger hunters , No way i could be comfortable in one of those at 66 years old, I need a good platform and good soft seat , Not putting them down i am sure they maybe be fine for others. I think trophy line when out of business, Aero hunter can cost as much as 324 dollars with safety accessories.

06-Mar-19
I agree. I don't like heights anyway and hunt from mostly low hanging ladders that are brushed in. I don't have any luck out of blinds and they are hard for me to see out of and I don't hear as well from them. I like being able to see all around me. I brush in my tree stands and deer do not see me at all. One of my hunting buddies taught me how to brush them in several year ago. I even have hang on stands with the brackets ready to add brush so I can move them where I need to when I need to. I have about 6 ladder stands that produce year after year so I do not need to move them. I only use ladder stands that I an lift up the seat to lean back against the tree. simply deadly.

06-Mar-19
JR, have u seen the new 270 and 360 blinds by double-bull? You can see thru them from inside to outside but from outside people or deer can’t see in

07-Mar-19
I have. Do they work. Saw them on the outhouse channel.

07-Mar-19
I got one. Haven’t used it yet. I have sit in it and was surprised how well I could see

07-Mar-19
Well I'd like that then.

• Sitka Gear