Huntskifishcook 25-Feb-19
Will 26-Feb-19
drslyr 26-Feb-19
peterk1234 26-Feb-19
Tek 26-Feb-19
Dale Rheaume 26-Feb-19
bigwoodsbucks22 05-Mar-19
25-Feb-19
I traded some emails with Andrew from Wild Edge today. Not only will he donate a few steps toward our raffle, but he will be attending. He has a bunch of saddles, and some people from his staff will join in the fun. He will explain how he uses his setup, and with the help of his staff, get you first timers to try their climbing system and saddles in a safe and controlled environment.

Very cool. Pete

25-Feb-19
Pete you have now taken this gathering to new heights. Hahahha get it !!! Great job buddy this is going to be fun. Hopefully the boy isn’t in another playoff game this time

25-Feb-19
Wow Pete, that is so cool!! I'm going to feel like a bit of a dink with my sit and drag set up! Lol

25-Feb-19
At least you have one eastie. I might be out a few hundred after this get together. Bettter start saving my pennies now. How I can explain this to the wife after I just bought a kayak to fish from I don’t know....

25-Feb-19
Awesome, Pete. Looking forward to getting some tips from you guys with the wold edge steps. I really struggled to get them to lock in consistently.

26-Feb-19
Cool Pete! You are forever forward nominated as host to all Bowsite MA events and gatherings :)

26-Feb-19
This is turning into a big event. We need G2 and flinging arrows here.

26-Feb-19
Redsquirrel may show up. He is 3.5 hours away and is seriously considering it. G2 will be there in spirit, and we will get a saddle from him :)

26-Feb-19
Well done Pete! Can't wait!

26-Feb-19
Thanks Pete for all the hard work your doing...truly amazing effort! I'm counting the days till we arrive at April 27th.

Hoping my Wild Edge order from December shows up in time. If not, that's OK...I'm bringing LW sticks, K/S, and SRT is in the mail (see below). Going to have a lot of things to work on in the off season this year, and thankful for the opportunity to receive assistance and knowledge from my brothers at the Saddle Get Together!

For anyone out there looking for a great deal on SRT kit (ignore if your not :), I just scored big at Moosejaw.com. They announced this deal on climbing hardware yesterday. I don't know how long it will last (I don't work them :). Mad Rock Safeguard 25% off Petzl Ascension Lefty Ascender 28% off Petzl Footape Foot Loop 25% off A couple carabiners

Free shipping. After Massachusetts tax $180 for whole kit.

Next up is the rope. R&W Rope in New Bedford is working up a quote for me on 35 feet of Sterling HTP 9mm with Petzl small ring in a sewn eye.

05-Mar-19
Awesome job Pete. I cannot wait to meet this guy. There is no person that has the wild edge/saddle combo more dialed in than this guy. And to top it off, have you guys seen the new platform Wild Edge just released??? Looks awesome. No straps, hinges, bolts, etc. Hooks right onto your top wild edge step and only weighs 1.25lbs.

• Sitka Gear