Babysaph 28-Feb-19
hookman 01-Mar-19
JayD 02-Mar-19
sundaynwv 04-Mar-19
babysaph 04-Mar-19
Bowhunter s 05-Mar-19
Bowhunter s 05-Mar-19
28-Feb-19
With all the talk about buck limits. Just wondering what your thoughts about limiting non residents to a one buck limit. And dnr offering a 3 or 5 day hunting license. Just wondering

28-Feb-19
Won't happen. They need the money.,

01-Mar-19
I think we need to treat the non residents as good as they treat us.?

02-Mar-19
I always thought a reciprocal policy would be good. Charge the same price as their state were to charge a WV hunter to hunt their home state and allow the same buck limit as their home state - but to not allow more than 3.

04-Mar-19
How many states have a limit more than 3?

Iowa forces nonresident to purchase a doe tag. I think that could work and I would be interested in how many nonresidents fill their additional buck tag here in wv.

04-Mar-19
I agree. Just do what they do to us. But you have to realize and I know I keep preaching it. WV wants dead deer and they won't readily lower the limit due to money

05-Mar-19
Same is happening here in pa, all they want is dead deer and money and we are losing hunters because of it, you can drive on interstates for miles at prime time and see no deer, it's time for hunters not to kill every deer they see that's management to me.

05-Mar-19
Same is happening here in pa, all they want is dead deer and money and we are losing hunters because of it, you can drive on interstates for miles at prime time and see no deer, it's time for hunters not to kill every deer they see that's management to me.

• Sitka Gear