Shawn 01-Mar-19
Shawn 01-Mar-19
bb 01-Mar-19
billymac 01-Mar-19
Notme 02-Mar-19
01-Mar-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
I know most of you don't entertain the thought of using scents and most of you have gotten me away from using most. However I have heard a ton about Jackie's and wanted to give them a try. Has anyone here heard of or used there products. I just ordered the mock scrape and I'm gonna give that a try.

01-Mar-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
I know most of you don't entertain the thought of using scents and most of you have gotten me away from using most. However I have heard a ton about Jackie's and wanted to give them a try. Has anyone here heard of or used there products. I just ordered the mock scrape and I'm gonna give that a try.

01-Mar-19
A good friend of mine from Ohio was good friends with Jackie in fact he used to help him with the deer. He said that stuff is the real deal. For whatever that's worth.

01-Mar-19
Let us know

02-Mar-19
BILLY MAYS here!!!!, I can get you a couple of cases of BIG V magic elixure ..comes in bright yellow, neon yellow, and what the hell kinda brown..life time of gaurrenteed to attrack something somewhere..comes in 6 oz 8 oz or the Saturday night special gallon jug..all for 19.99..

But wait there's more..double your order and get twice the attracten for triple the money( plus shipping and handling)......

Hurry before that guy shows up with the SHAM WOW for deer gutting

• Sitka Gear