Notme 04-Mar-19
JB 04-Mar-19
Michael 04-Mar-19
Notme 05-Mar-19
>>---CTCrow---> 05-Mar-19
Mike in CT 05-Mar-19
longbeard 05-Mar-19
03-Mar-19
April 13th-April 20th is take a youth hunting for spring turkey. I was wondering if anybody was interested in being my mentor. Also I would be using compound!

03-Mar-19
I really hope someone steps up for you but to be honest don't hold your breath. I basically begged for a mentor here with no luck. Thankfully after a couple years two guys, bloodtrail and Silverado stepped up and have helped me out quite a bit. Unfortunately, still have never gone on a hunt with anyone, not even once. I hope with the problem were having with declining youth numbers and you being the only one under 25 on this site someone will take you under there wing. I would gladly but I'm still new myself and we are very far apart. I wish you the best and good luck!! Even with the distance we will still get together at least a couple times this year. Wether its practicing or shooting some squirrels....

03-Mar-19
Sounds good, thank you

03-Mar-19
Keep practicing Michael, sitting down and kneeling. I will take you for turkeys. Are you sure you qualify youth though? You would have to still have been 15 on January 1st when you bought your licence.

03-Mar-19
Ding ding ding.....I was thinking the same thing with your age.

03-Mar-19
Oh, you may be right since I can hunt alone now I don’t know if qualify.

03-Mar-19
Anyone interested in going to jail? :) Good thing someone asked the age question.

03-Mar-19
Definitely hook up with PeteO, he has a great spot and I promise he will get the Turkeys in front of you the rest will be up to you. Practice as he said.

03-Mar-19
If you do qualify for the youth season I would be more than happy to take you out for early season but I would rather you use one of my turkey guns

03-Mar-19
I don’t know how hunting is with guns, do i need a permit of any sorts because if so i don’t have one

03-Mar-19
Did u take the gun Hunter safety course

03-Mar-19
No I didn't throw anyone under the bus. Jwikes may I ask the only time you post is to mention me. I'm not sure what your obsession is but we are here talk about hunting. Once again you have nothing intillegent to say and only try to stir the pot.. still not one post about hunting, only he said she said.

03-Mar-19
Again don’t feed the troll. Let him spew his poison

04-Mar-19
Jason, stop hijacking people's threads for your own amusement. Michael is a kid asking for advice and you come and crap all over his thread. Stop and go paint something. Nobody likes you here.

04-Mar-19
Wife must be going crazy!!

04-Mar-19
And no you were painting for your shitty ass company.. keep going and I will to

04-Mar-19
Hey that's what she calls me. Don't take her nickname for me...lmfao!!!!!

04-Mar-19
I’ll say it again. This forum needs a monitor. If Pat can’t do it consistently it should be one of the regulars.

04-Mar-19
That’s the problem,, we have mostly irregulars here.

If you ignore the idiots they, get all worried that nobody is paying any attention to them. That plays into their lack of self worth and causes them to have little tantrums and whine. Even better, talk about them, (but not to them), now and then. That will have them crying to Mommy that nobody likes them, “just like what happened in school”. They soon learn that they’re playing out of their league and they fade away.

04-Mar-19
That's the first time I've ever been call irregular...lol

04-Mar-19
I teach middle school in Hartford and this is exactly the same shit I hear all week long. This should be a forum for those discussing their love of the outdoors not bullshit kids talking shit with no plans of doing anything. I’ve followed this site and dropped a line here and there but it’s sad what it’s turned out to be. A bunch of keyboard tough guys. Take care guys and enjoy this site.

04-Mar-19
Welp... should have seen this coming :(

05-Mar-19
Pay no mind bud, There's always a turd in the sandbox..

05-Mar-19
Hang in there Michael. You are are the right place. There are a couple that like to poop on peoples thread but the majority of the people are great guys that will help you out.

05-Mar-19
"If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem."

Look at how this thread began, then look at the direction is turned in and ask yourself which path you're pushing it down.

In life it's always about choices.....

05-Mar-19
Jwilkes why would anyone want to help you do anything? Look at the way you treat people.

Michael as we get closer to turkey season, I’m sure someone will contact you and set you up for a hunt. From there you never know what it could lead to but don’t give up because some whole comes on here and bad mouths people he doesn’t even know. I notice he didn’t offer to take you out hunting

• Sitka Gear