longbeard 07-Mar-19
Petcontain 07-Mar-19
Denali 09-Mar-19
Petcontain 10-Mar-19
Tylerdunworth9 10-Jun-19
Petcontain 15-Jun-19
Petcontain 18-Jun-19
03-Mar-19
The Bucs R Us hunting club is again looking to fill six openings in the club.Properties leased are in Taberg w/a cabin, North Bay and Georgetown. If interested message me here.

06-Mar-19
Is there a lot of turnover? I know I inquired last year and seems to be a well thought out club.

07-Mar-19
Well the former lease manager decided he wanted o concentrate on his other leases so we lost 3 members there. Two guys signed on one shot a six point on the Georgetown Property and his buddy never hunted so he dropped out this year. not sure why the other two did not renew.

07-Mar-19
Do you guys put restrictions on what you can harvest?

07-Mar-19
Yes No fawns, 3pts or better, no spikes, follow the game laws

09-Mar-19
Petcontain, I know we spoke last year and you only had one spot left. Please message me. Thanks.

10-Mar-19
I just talked with the lease manager he has only 4 spots left.

10-Jun-19
How much is it per hunter? Also are they all different leases and are the majority of hunters bow hunters or gun hunters?

15-Jun-19
The cost for the year is $600 with a $100 initiation fee the first year. We have 775 acres leased and posted. 125 acres in Taberg with a cabin for members to use 363 acres in North Bay, these two are Northern zone 6N and 272 acres in Georgetown 7M. Five members are from out of state and usually hunt opening of NZ rifle and muzzleloader. Some mostly hunt bow and others a combination.

18-Jun-19
Currently our roster is full.

• Sitka Gear