Contributors to this thread:
Archer1775 04-Mar-19
WapitiBob 04-Mar-19
AZ Boosted 04-Mar-19
Archer1775 04-Mar-19
AZBUGLER 04-Mar-19
BobH92057 04-Mar-19
04-Mar-19
Hi all new to the forums but been scoping around quite a bit. I am new to AZ and this is the first year I applied for the Elk Draw. I know CC's have now been hit as of Saturday so does that mean if I didn't get hit a drew a point? I am still checking my account every couple of hours because I have a few buddies from here that have said that sometimes it takes up to a week to get hit. Are they right or can I just settle on a point for next year?

04-Mar-19

The portal will be updated the end of this week or early next and you'll see it in black and white. There will be a few cards getting hit today and tomorrow as they go back and re issue tags to those who's cards were rejected after drawing.

04-Mar-19
Correct, if you didnt get a cc charge, it likely means you didnt get drawn. You get a point for every year you dont draw. Once you draw, you lose all your points except for Hunters Ed and Loyalty points.

04-Mar-19
Thank ya'll I'm going to hold out until I see it in black and white and hope for a miracle. If not I guess I have OTC deer to look forward to in August. Good luck to all of ya'll that drew.

04-Mar-19
Odds are not drawn but as others have said, you’ll know for sure soon. Definitely get out and enjoy deer hunting in August! Good luck to you.

04-Mar-19
If your in AZ look into taking the AZ hunters Ed program. You’ll gain an additional point if you do.

You’ll thank me later!

• Sitka Gear