horsethief51 31-Mar-19
Bob McArthur 01-Apr-19
Justgrad25 02-Apr-19
Brad Gehman 02-Apr-19
huntinelk 03-Apr-19
Bowhunting 5C 05-Apr-19
05-Mar-19

DanWesson357's Link
Wild and Wonderful West Virginia!!! Here I come in the Fall of 2019!

05-Mar-19
That's awesome....

Lets go Pa...:)

05-Mar-19
One of only 3 states left to Prohibit Sunday Hunting. I have only hunted out of State twice, but I am certainly interested in checking out WV. Hope PA gets on board so other hunters want to come to PA.

05-Mar-19
I have hunted west Virginia a lot of nice public lands to hunt, harvested a 4 point the second year, the first year I saw only 1 buck a spike, do to work I only got 1 day each of the years I went down so I shoot first buck I see.

08-Mar-19
I did not realize this until last fall and was able to go.Went last season on Sunday with bow day before gun opener and saw two buck together.No shot opportunities.

30-Mar-19
And with full Sunday hunting last year, I believe their harvest only went up 1%.

So much for Sunday hunting would kill all the deer

30-Mar-19
Brad, you forgot that PA hunters are much better than all the other states.

30-Mar-19
Now hang on till Mr.Perfect rubs his crystal ball and replies:)

31-Mar-19

DanWesson357's embedded Photo
DanWesson357's embedded Photo
What the Holy HANNA are you talking about? There is absolutely no connection between someone who would advocate through the legislative process to increase legal ethical hunting opportunities and some low life who would trespass or poach. Now stop your ridiculous posts about Sunday HUnting equating to people who don't care about landowners. I makes you look foolish. If anything those who are working hard to end this prohibition are exemplary hunters who are lawful and respectful of all lands, public and private.

31-Mar-19
Dan, he has been a negative whinner for over 20 years. He does nothing good for hunting, just whines, whines, and whines.

He doesn't address any questions asked of him, instead he circumvents them, only to spew out more B.S.

Not to mention his secret behind the scenes projects, where he conquers the universe:)

LMFAO

It's a little game he has played for years.

31-Mar-19
How awesome. For those of you havn't hunted WV yet only one question. Why? The hills speak volumes in history, the hunting is spectacular. Fox squirrels almost as big as woodchucks:) Turkeys, deer, bear, r'coons, bobcats, fox, coyotes, and a lot of fine edibles not found in northern Pa. persimmons, hickory, beech, nuts, butternuts, walnuts, and fungi I don't see here. Once folks get to know you, they make you feel welcome. well, most of 'em. Them what tells you , you aren't welcome, well if you are smart you'll take them at the word.

31-Mar-19
If it was not so far to the place I used to hunt I'd go back in a minute. Some places can be pretty rough country however. Hills are higher and steeper there but it can be figured out.

31-Mar-19
WE were able to hunt private property there 10 years ago. They left it up to the property owner which makes more sense.

01-Apr-19
blind·ers

something that prevents someone from gaining a full understanding of a situation. "they will wear their cultural blinders to the grave"

02-Apr-19
Yinz boyz sure making the troll fatter by the minute....ignore him....and he will go away....

02-Apr-19
There were some counties in West Virginia that were open to SH for years. It was put up to referendum, county by county

03-Apr-19
What if a guy wants Sunday hunting and is a PA landowner?.. asking for a friend..

05-Apr-19
The stunning example here is that if WV is more forward thinking than Pennsyltucky then we are surely a lost state.

• Sitka Gear