mrw 06-Mar-19
Dthfrmabove 06-Mar-19
Will 06-Mar-19
Deerdawg 06-Mar-19
Ungie01201 07-Mar-19
Deerdawg 07-Mar-19
hickstick 07-Mar-19
06-Mar-19
So my politics is simple: you have one side and the other. Some of you guys swing both ways, I'd like to say I understand. As I see it we have trophy hunters and meat hunters, 2 sides in this political arena, each often times trying to sway those in the middle to their side of the taxidermist. I suppose I do understand, but I'm a meat hunter and it's just that while I'm watching all these does parade by, scantily clad, just asking for it, how is a feller supposed to say no? That and the fact that they are much mo' better than a nasty old buck. I have great buck spots, I get bucks on my camera's all the time. But then I get my 2 or 3 does down for the season, freezer is full, and I stop shooting them. Save 'em for next year. But I like antlers, and bragging, and matching wits with the master of the woods. But then I get hungry . . . - - As for sex; well, with all this gender bending identity changing crazy talk going on, this past season a buddy of mine shot a little 4 point forkie - with teats! I have does mounting each other on my camera's, some in my own backyard! There's one year olds running around pregnant for Jeeb's sake! Sheesh, I just don't know what to say anymore. - - Now my religion is near and dear to my core. I was born and raised RC Catholic. Altar boy, 12 years of penguins for teachers who knew how to use a yardstick to make you pay attention and be respectful in class! Isn't mass wonderful - sit, kneel, then stand, then kneel, ok sit, stand, I said kneel, genuflect! But, this ain't about that. As much as church with an awesome preacher is a joy, regardless of your denomination, fulfilling your spirit and connecting with the creation in the Ocean and in the Woods is indescribably satisfying. So while I might pay homage in a community of humans, I walk and talk with my spiritual leader in the wild. - - That's all, just trying to rouse you all a little. Now back to our regular programming . . .

06-Mar-19
Love it !!!!

06-Mar-19
:-)

06-Mar-19
MRW you word wizard you. Lol I like your spin.

07-Mar-19
Good stuff!

07-Mar-19
Just my 2 cents not looking for a debate

07-Mar-19
Damn...I thought this post was gonna be about some governor caught with his pants down the the proximity of a nun (thereby covering all three bases, lol).

or...

Politics, sex, and religion walk into a bar...

• Sitka Gear