Contributors to this thread:
Tonybear61 07-Mar-19
jjs 08-Mar-19
Tonybear61 08-Mar-19
South Farm 11-Mar-19
Mnhunter1980 11-Mar-19
Scooter Trash 25-Mar-19
07-Mar-19
H R 8 and HR 9- I know these are gun control measures but who else has been watching the antics of Rep Pinto as the debate goes on??

Even after he agreed with rep. Nash it should be studied (to see if it even works) he voted against that amendment, along with all the other Dems.

In addition did he ever produce the written copy of his contention the Police and Sherriff organizations supported these bills?? That went against Grassl who informally asked other sheriffs and they were not buying into the new rules.

This appears to have a hidden agenda its not about stopping crime. No law affecting the law abiding gun owners never does.

Good thing I only bowhunt since all the family guns were lost in that boating accident before freeze up, fire and the Vikes won the Superbowl.

Yeah when hell freezes over they can have the guns passed down from my kid's great, great, grandfather on my side and great grandfather on my wife's side of the family..

08-Mar-19
Tonybears, is this the state or fed.

Haven't pay much attention to the state Demon policy makers, the fed is bad enough.

I concur what you statement is, just buy a 2000# gun case and it cannot be removed or open. No joke the Demons want your guns and control, if they say different they are lying.

08-Mar-19
State house bills

11-Mar-19
We need more "studies" like we need a hole in the head! Minnesota is in deep kimchi when it comes to our elected officials. Even the guy who you think will have your back stabs you in it when you turn around! Can't wait to move out, but WHERE??

11-Mar-19
Montana Wyoming South Dakota Etc Etc Etc

25-Mar-19
It's beginning to look like it's time to move to Missouri.

• Sitka Gear