huntr4477 10-Mar-19
Flintnocker 10-Mar-19
Rut Nut 11-Mar-19
Flintnocker 11-Mar-19
Flintnocker 11-Mar-19
Rut Nut 11-Mar-19
Flintnocker 11-Mar-19
08-Mar-19
Yep, what should I read first? Haven't been on line in 6 years:)

08-Mar-19
I'd rather you tell the others what you been up to. ??

08-Mar-19
Soon as I figure out or how to post a photo or two, I'll just put up a few of 'em. You what they say about a picture.

08-Mar-19
Nice to hear from you Ed.

08-Mar-19
Hello Ed. Glad your back!

Bill v

08-Mar-19
What to read????? Try the “March giggles” over on the community forums

08-Mar-19
Welcome back Ed!

08-Mar-19
Hi Ed, Good to see your name again. No worries about what to read. You'll catch up very soon.

08-Mar-19
Good to hear from you Ed.

09-Mar-19
Welcome back, Ed! We missed you, old friend! Looks like you started in the right place....in case you missed it, bowhunting is being ruined by trespassers! Be careful when you step out your front door....there’s a trespasser behind every tree nowadays. :)

09-Mar-19
Great to hear from you Ed. Does this mean we will hear and see more of you my blizzard friend. Ed

09-Mar-19
Yes to ALL above. It makes quite happy to reunite with family!

09-Mar-19
Hi bruddaEd. Been wondering about you. Got much we could be talking about. I finally caved, Ken's got me making smokepoles now too. Just getting started. Many new challenges... so of course I'm lovin it. Your house all done above the high water mark? I wondered about you during that last rainy season. After years of trying, I finally had success grafting that heirloom apple tree from grandad's orchard onto m7 rootstock. Got two growing in the backyard, and one to give to the grandkids in the spring. Good to 'see' ya. Hope you are well.

09-Mar-19
The already bright sun just got a few lumens brighter:) Good to see you my Brother!

09-Mar-19
Wow. I had no idea how much I missed ya'll. Jeff if yer talking Hoen yer working with a master:)Reverend, good fer me to know the sun shines out there as it does here. Ron, good to see you! Heck...kinda how I feel all the up top here^, and then there's RC;) Yeah I love him too. And RC, I'm dry over three years now. Kinda like it. Too much Red blood in my red blood. Ya gotta give me some time to catch up, looks like I might have a writing job for the NMLRA? Guys, the door is always open here for any of ya. Just not all at once. Elevated houses do have a max load limit:0)

10-Mar-19
:)

10-Mar-19
Ok, got page one read, past tense. Now ya'll go catch up there. I'm starting pg.2

10-Mar-19
Look up the Rowdy Dowdy thread,that will keep you busy for a while!

10-Mar-19
actually , been back to 2016,,,haven't seen the rowdy dowdy thread. you sure you aren't the rowdy?, Dowdy;)? Ed:)

11-Mar-19
Good to see you back here Ed! Been wondering when you would show back up! ;-)

If you have time, you could read about my "ordeal" last summer and find out why I couldn't make the SUmmer Campout! ;-)

11-Mar-19
I knew then. More than a few of our Brother's let me know well before the campout. I have read the Threads..front to back, twice:)

11-Mar-19
I knew then. More than a few of our Brother's let me know well before the campout. I have read the Threads..front to back, twice:) And BTW, readers..no brag, just fact: I read close to 1200 word per minute, with very close to 100% in both comprehension and retention. It's good story involving both of my parents and a very special teacher I had in both a rural 2nd Grade and in Junior High School for an advanced reading class. Ask me to tell it sometime around a campfire :)

11-Mar-19
Oh, ok Ed. Wasn’t sure how far word spread, but I guess I should have known it would make it to you! ;-)

We’ll sit around the campfire soon, and then we’ll share our stories. Believe it or not, I only told part of the story on Bowsite- mainly to get word out about Snakebite prevention and first aid. So when we meet again, I’ll tell you “the rest of the story”(as Paul Harvey would say! ;-)

11-Mar-19
Yep:)

• Sitka Gear