TexasAggie 14-Mar-19
TexasAggie 14-Mar-19
Little Bear 14-Mar-19
hookman 14-Mar-19
Rutbuster 15-Mar-19
David Mitchell 16-Mar-19
Babysaph 16-Mar-19
09-Mar-19
Has anyone else had an issue accessing the WVBA web site? I tried to go there and verify that my ticket purchase for the banquet is confirmed but I only get a screen saying that the web site has been blocked "High Risk Web Site" and the note shows the threat as Mal/HTML Gen-A. What's up. I have been getting that for a few days and wonder if anyone else is.

09-Mar-19
David: It works fine for me. Your name is on the registered list with 1 ticket.

09-Mar-19
I just check; I got redirected to the site and you're confirmed to have one ticket.

09-Mar-19
I think you got blocked Dave for being a troublemaker. ??

09-Mar-19
For everyone's information, we are in the process of searching for someone to design us a better web site.

09-Mar-19
Karma?????

;>)

09-Mar-19
OK, thanks. I guess because I am such a nice guy the system is just taking extra good care of me. LOL

09-Mar-19
Lol

10-Mar-19
I had the same issue. There should be a button that says proceed to the site and accept the risk. I did that and it worked fine.

14-Mar-19
I apologize for the website. Lone Eagle is right we are going to redo the website with professional developers. I will try to get a banquet auction list uploaded tonight. I'm in the lab wrestling rats today or I'd try to get to it sooner. Sorry guys. Gonna be a great auction! Lots of goodies.

14-Mar-19

TexasAggie's Link
Banquet sneak peek is published.

14-Mar-19
I'm going to have to stop spending my tax refund before the banquet gets here! Or maybe I can win the PCH sweepstakes!

14-Mar-19
Guys I’m going to have a bunch of custom wood arrows there so come and get them for hunting season. All colors and spine,

15-Mar-19
Is there any seminars or other activities before the banquet on Saturday?

16-Mar-19
Hookman makes gorgeous arrows.

16-Mar-19
He sure does. Best I've seen.

• Sitka Gear