onX Maps
ATA CASTING
Tennessee
Contributors to this thread:
TNhughes 11-Mar-19
Saddle44 04-Feb-21
Highlife 04-Feb-21
11-Mar-19
I am producing some national “commercial” spots for the Archery Trade Association to air starting this August through October. The purpose of these videos is to increase participation in archery and bowhunting.

We are now at the process of reaching out to folks in the industry that we would like to maybe be featured in the videos. We are looking for 4-5 males, and 1 female. We do have a budget to pay talent (rate: $1,000 each.)

Time is of the essence, so if anyone is interested, please email me the items requested below ASAP! Our casting meeting is going to be Wednesday 3/13 and if selected, we would notify everyone pretty immediately.

Submit the below to: ([email protected])

Here’s what I would need to know:

· Are you available the dates of Thursday 3/21 – Saturday 3/23? (Likely would only be needed one day but those are the three shoot dates.) · Location – still TBD as of now, but likely in the Nashville vicinity.

Images: · Pictures of you in your hunting gear · Links to your IG/FB pages

Gear: · Shirt Size (Tops) · Pant Size (hunting bottoms)

Brands: · Type of Bow you shoot · Type of clothing you wear · (if you have multiple brands, call them all out) · Arrow · Release

Equipment Needs: · Do you need anything that you were thinking about getting this upcoming hunting season, for example: o If you have a whisker biscuit rest, is it frayed? Are there any rips in fletching? Do you have clean broadheads that aren’t dull?

Assumptions: If selected, we would assume you have boots and accessories that you could bring with you that would be realistic for a hunt. ATA will have some supplemental items, but we are looking for real hunters to participate in this.

04-Feb-21
Why did know one reply to this

04-Feb-21
How do you know someone didn't ?

• Sitka Gear