HARRY CARRY 15-Mar-19
RC 15-Mar-19
HARRY CARRY 15-Mar-19
Flintnocker 16-Mar-19
RC 16-Mar-19
11-Mar-19
Somebody get me in touch with them what run this Site, Please. ed

11-Mar-19
Ed, Pat Lefemine is the only person that runs the site. There are folks that can edit posts. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

11-Mar-19
OK, Phil. Hoping it would be you. Remind me how to send PM?:)

12-Mar-19
Click on Private Reply in the green banner at the top of my post.

12-Mar-19
one has got to look left every once in a while. duh. It's why I have a flat forehead:)

12-Mar-19
Must be something in the water up there:)

Phil, ya better explain to him how to tell when he gets a PM:)

And how to open it.:)

12-Mar-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
When ya get a PM, Ed.

Up on top there will be a # 1 behind MY Bowsite. My Bowsite 1. Click on my bowsite.

12-Mar-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
Then a screen like this comes up and I would click on RC and the message opens.

12-Mar-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
Here it is opened.

12-Mar-19
I sent you a PM, Ed. The #1 could be more than one, which indicates you have that many number of messages.

12-Mar-19
And I sent one also so there should be a 2 there at a minimum

12-Mar-19
That stuff doesn't show up on my stupid smart phone. I have to dig to find it. I just found out I got a p.m. from Flintnocker a couple days ago :^)

12-Mar-19
Jeff, can you setup your phone to receive a desktop version instead of a phone version? On my phone there is a menu in top right corner where I can request a desktop version of the webpage. But my messages show up in the phone version too. So my phone is smarter than your phone:) LOL

If he sent you a PM then he already knows how, DUH

12-Mar-19
I get a red banner on my iPhone, alerting me for a PM.

12-Mar-19
See, while you all were helping me solve what I thought was my problem alone...everybody benefited. Nice. Kinda like it was just meant to be? Who knew?;)

12-Mar-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Ron, I always pictured Jeff using something “old school” he built himself..................... ;-)

12-Mar-19
Hahahahaha perry.

BC x2 on the red banner

12-Mar-19
Haha Perry. I resemble them 2 cans!!

12-Mar-19
Lol Rut. You're not far off. It's an old one. Giving me problems now, lost all my contacts a couple weeks ago, won't do half the things it used to, lost some apps and won't reload them. I'm over it, about ready to try the soup cans.

12-Mar-19
LOL! I knew it! : )

12-Mar-19
This highly entertaining!!! :)

12-Mar-19
I have a flip phone but as some of you know I only turn it on when I leave home on trips of over 20 miles. (right rut?) Last time I turned it on I had 17 messages.

12-Mar-19
Or when you are hunting and see a really big buck! ;-)

13-Mar-19
I have over 100 Morse Telegraph keys and sounders, relays, too. All we need is wire, and a couple car batteries. Maybe a couple Tobacco blend cans, too. And I get PA Bowsite on all of them.

13-Mar-19
Harry! hello!! Good to see of you:) Re:above,yours^, I dunna know if would work..but I some old plunger elec detonation wire might work?:) Ask the whole story next time we see each other:) If you're going to the DHP banquet upcoming April 6th, could ne then:) Best to you, my friend! ed

14-Mar-19

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Here's Rayland Keefer Lemoine shooting with an assist from His Opa. He will be 3 in July.

15-Mar-19
So very cool, Art. Thank you, you made my DAY and it's only 7:03!! :) Thank you. (not surprised in the least.:)

15-Mar-19
Flintnocker: Good to hear from ya! I "TOTALLY" look forward to learning the story....ESPECIALLY since it involves Detonation Plungers, Wire, and various related accoutrements... I won't be at the UBP event, but I'm certain our paths will cross sooner or later. It would be something I'd be remiss to "Morse"....!

15-Mar-19
OMG..

I can just see that conversation unfolding:)

Be like another Woodstock get together:)

15-Mar-19
Hey Ropy: this all started because Flintnocker wanted to make sure the PM system was working.

And WoodStock had an Archery course set up on the far side of Max Yasgur's farm. There was an article about it in the November 1969 "Archery" magazine....

I wasn't there, but I'm guessing you were.....!!!!!

16-Mar-19
Yep:) This thread is now in the most capable hands^ :) And I was there^. Visited the area frequently from 1993 to about 1996...mostly to fish the streams Art Flick fished. Call it a pilgrimage if ya like:) have a good day ya'll. Mine's been great..for exactly 2 hours as of right now. I've been sneaking around yer computers and you all were sleeping:)

16-Mar-19
Nah, that was before my time...

• Sitka Gear