longbeard 14-Mar-19
Michael 14-Mar-19
Shawn 14-Mar-19
steve 15-Mar-19
Notme 15-Mar-19
Smoothdraw 15-Mar-19
Notme 15-Mar-19
14-Mar-19
Just got back from the shop for the first time. I got a reality check of just how bad my form really is. What's some pointers for a guy with terrible form as myself. My paper tuning was a nightmare!! Thanks a ton bloodtrail for meeting me and helping me out. Sry if I embarrassed you with my one of a kind bow! Lmao.

14-Mar-19
I know i am new to shooting but something I would do is record yourself shooting to see what you’re doing wrong and try to fix it and keep recording. When i recorded myself i realized that i would bend my body sideways

14-Mar-19
First step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem..... now that you identified a problem with the foundation, you can now build upon it. Not sure what your doing wrong, I wasn't there. Who told you that your form was bad? Did they give pointers to correct it?

14-Mar-19
Stick with it Shawn And someday you’ll be as good a shot as Steve!! Michael that sounds like a great tool to fix almost any physical activity. Good tip!!

14-Mar-19
Thanks longbeard!

14-Mar-19
So bill at columbia. They both, bill and kyle shot my bow fine through the paper and mine was awful. I guess I'm gripping to hard and pulling the release.

15-Mar-19
He has a long way to go .LOL

15-Mar-19
A death grip always results in a quick release..lol

15-Mar-19
Notme, that’s gross. Besides, I thought things were working out with your new girl.

15-Mar-19
Smooth, things are copastedic..but eh you know, sometimes you gotta put on a show..lol

• Sitka Gear