Jerry Leblanc 17-Mar-19
Bloodtrail 17-Mar-19
Mike in CT 17-Mar-19
King Cobra 18-Mar-19
drslyr 19-Mar-19
kwc 23-Mar-19
PeteA 25-Mar-19
16-Mar-19
Could someone post the CT 3d schedule please. The league that had Stafford fish and game. Any 3d tommorrow 3/17/19?

17-Mar-19

Mike in CT's Link
John,

CAA 3D schedule for 2019 via the link. Sorry I didn't see this until just now as there is a shoot at the New Haven Racoon Club today. I've shot this in the past and it's been a good layout overall.

17-Mar-19

Jerry Leblanc's Link
Stafford used to be on the schedule I my link but I don’t see them there this year. Rockville today.

17-Mar-19
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know of any challenging shoots? Most of the ones I have been to are all 15-35 yard shots. Wide open. A few longer 40-45 shots mixed in. But once again, wide open. When I started shooting these a long time ago, they used to place the targets in obstructed spots where you had to be creative to get your arrow in the kill zone.

If anyone is going to any this spring, I’d love to meet up and shoot with some of you. It’s usually a fun time.

17-Mar-19
Kyle,

Fairfield County Fish & Game used to have some of the shots you describe but to be honest, it's been a few years since I've shot there so I'm not sure if they still put those out. Rockville used to be one of my favorites for that reason so that one's worth a look.

My recollection is Algonquin puts on a good shoot as well.

18-Mar-19
Mike thanks for the schedule of the 3 d shoots this year...was lookin for the dates and haven't seen the 3d booklet for a buck....any way the bow site is supposed to have' em up but its not workin correctly. As for as Stafford Sportsman Club they stopped having them as of last year because of lack of turn out vs. work put into it....I usually go to most of the local 1ns. The next I will be headed to is the Fin....which is fin fur feather in Chaplin next weekend . Your welcome to come with us fellas if ya want there Mr.Bloodtrail. I live in Stafford you could ride with me or meet up with us there. We like to start no later than 8 am. and it is a ton of fun....like the man said. I've been doing it sense they have been around......most of the group are top gunners...but any are welcome.....lookin forward to see in ya their ..because they are dyin out....

19-Mar-19
There is a shoot At Pico peak near killington vt around the 24 thru 28th of May sponsored by mts. Ops. Check it out. I think I’m going with a few friends. There is a video of the same kinda shoot at Snowbird ski area in Utah. It looks spectacular.

23-Mar-19
go to the ct archery association web site they list there members 3d shot schedule

25-Mar-19
Cos Cob Archers Next Open Shoot: Sunday 3/31.

Come out and support a local CT club this weekend boys. The weather is going to be great!

Cos Cob Archers located in Cos Cob, CT will be holding its first open shoot of the season on Sunday March 31. They hold regular open to the public shoots the last Sunday of each month until November. The open shoot for April has been canceled for their annual Trad Only Event.

The club it consists of two 20+ 3D target ranges on 25 hilly acres. A great mix of small game, medium size and large 3D targets. Many judo blocks and paper field targets mixed in as well. Compounds and traditional archery equipment only. No crossbows please.

Registration/Sign In: Begins at 8:00am, Last registration is 11:00am, Course closes for non-members at 1:00pm.

Ranges fees: Non-members $20, Kids under 16 - $5, (all kids must be accompanied by a paying adult) Non shooting adults - $10, Max per family - $50, Club members shoot for free. A BBQ lunch is included in entry fee. (Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Drink)

Check out the CCA website and Facebook page for cancelation notices due to inclement weather: http://coscobarchers.com/ https://www.facebook.com/CosCobArchers/

Membership opportunities are available.

• Sitka Gear