RC 18-Mar-19
horsethief51 18-Mar-19
BC173 19-Mar-19
Flintnocker 19-Mar-19
BOWJO 21-Mar-19
Flintnocker 21-Mar-19
Rut Nut 22-Mar-19
17-Mar-19
RC, I am going through the 'stuff' I am taking to the upcoming DHP Banquet 4/6/19. Among the items listed in the 2007 DHP Banquet Program, in the Live Auction is a dozen Handcrafted arrows by a certain Roy Painter? That Program is signed by all members of the DHP committee in 2007. I cannot recall who purchased those arrows and the notes I wrote in Program do not include that info. What I do remember is, he told me he was ecstatic to have them, and did intend to hunt w/ them. You are a pretty cool old f*** Roy Painter.

17-Mar-19
PS: RC, are you aware of how many people know exactly how much you have Given to the Sport of Bowhunting..and are extremely Grateful for it?

17-Mar-19
Ed, Most folks have no idea of how generous Roy is in many ways. What they focus on is his teasing and pot stirring and never get to know him or what he does.

I put up with him because I like his wife and dogs. LOL

17-Mar-19
Phil, dogs, kids, and wives(most times)....don't lie. That's why W.C. Fields said, "I don't like children or dogs." I believe he was not married at the time.:)

17-Mar-19
Roy's ok I guess ;^) If he wasn't, I wouldn't bother with him. We've been pals for a few decades now, and not because of his generosity, as it's commonly understood. Honestly, he's given me more than he'll ever know, and he doesn't even know he's doing it :^)

17-Mar-19
I agree Jeff.

17-Mar-19
Ya Roy's ok, I've known him all my life:)

17-Mar-19
He’s the one that finally got me to make the jump to mechanicals....;^)

17-Mar-19
I think I talked to RC on my CB set a long time ago, and he told me to get off his channel. Sigh........

17-Mar-19
And now you’re on his thread.... :)

17-Mar-19
As a matter of 'Perspective' that would be, 'Loose Thread':)

18-Mar-19
I'm just sitting here in my long johns, having the morning coffee, while reading the funny section of the online newspaper:) Y'all wanna see a picture of that?:)

18-Mar-19
Actually Brother I can see it clearly from here. Thanks anyway;)

18-Mar-19
No, no,no...I won't do it no more. I'm tired of waking up on the floor... I'll not drink RC's ho-made cherry wine again.

18-Mar-19
LMFAO.... You was looking pretty pale the morning after:) Ya even called me an S O B:) Art and Hogan Jr looked even worse:) I was smart enough not to indulge:)

18-Mar-19
He’s a good fisherman too! ;-)

18-Mar-19
Roy's my brother.

18-Mar-19
I like Chris.... HI CHRIS XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

18-Mar-19
:)

18-Mar-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo

18-Mar-19
oh my............

19-Mar-19
RC is the best fisherman, I ever did see. :)

19-Mar-19
RC should be able catch catfish...ever been downwind of him?

21-Mar-19
The Disabled Hunters Program is greatly appreciative of ALL the generosity of the many on here who have donated, or given of themselves unselfishly over the years. The list is truly a "who's who" of the Pa Bowsite. I will not name names for fear of leaving someone out, but you guys know who you are. Together we have touched so many lives, and brought the joy and exitement of the hunt to so many who would otherwise, not have the opportunity. On April 6th, we will celebrate our 17th annual banquet, and we are currently sold out at 300 tickets. I would like to thank all here who have either attended, donated, or helped out in any way through the years. You have had a hand in making this event the success it is.

Thank you all!

21-Mar-19
How sweet it is! See y'all there April 6th! :)

22-Mar-19
Looking forward to it! : )

• Sitka Gear