spike78 18-Mar-19
drslyr 19-Mar-19
spike78 19-Mar-19
Will 20-Mar-19
Straight Arrow 14-Apr-19
jax2009r 14-Apr-19
Richm444 19-Apr-19
17-Mar-19
I’m a big fan of Midwest Whitetail but looking for a good hunting show in my area. Anybody know of any good Whitetail shows that are filmed in the northeast?

17-Mar-19
The only one I ever saw around here was about a group of guys who hunted in Fairfield county. I always thought about how cool it would be to follow someone on state land from start to finish.

17-Mar-19
Check out the hunting beast on YouTube. They are in Wisconsin, hunt alot of swamps, also the hunting public is ok.

17-Mar-19
Lots of great firearms videos from Maine, New Hampshire, New York and PA. Urban bowhunter out of MD/VA is very good and similar to hunting FF County

17-Mar-19
Hushin is a good channel but not anything really around here but a good all around channel with good content. And if anybody is into fishing i would say to watch the googan squad

18-Mar-19
Their are a bunch from MA on YouTube not shows per se but just average guys like us which I prefer over the fake crap. Taz from our MA forum puts out good ones as well as Passthrough outdoors and No Bitchin outdoors.

18-Mar-19

spike78's Link
Here is one Taz did from last season.

19-Mar-19
Spike you forgot me! Intentional?

19-Mar-19
Oh crap no not intentional just a quick off the top of my head rant. Post some up.

20-Mar-19
I'm with Spike... and Drslyr... all those folks make some great vids. And Drslyr has some good fishing ones too.

14-Apr-19
Try the Hunting Public ,the guys are great and hunt exclusively public land. and DIY Hunting.

14-Apr-19
Hal blood has some good ones ...look them up on big woods bucks.....the Benoit's also but they might be sold out

19-Apr-19

Richm444's Link
Hushin is awesome - they are western big country elk and mule deer guys though. They went on a white tail hunt with the Hunting Public guys , another great channel, and they were a bit out of their element LoL.

Another great channel is Whitetail Habitat Solutions

• Sitka Gear