Rednecksundevil 20-Mar-19
AZBUGLER 24-Mar-19
HEAD DOCTOR 28-Mar-19
Rednecksundevil 01-Apr-19
cptnron4 08-Apr-19
cptnron4 08-Apr-19
Liv2hunt 30-Jul-19
17-Mar-19
I drew my first choice...11M Archery Bull starts on 27 September. Hopefully the rut will be as late as it has been the last two years. If anyone is interested in getting together let me know. The good: I have enough camping gear for two and a two seat UTV. I'll be there the whole season; win lose or draw. The bad: I'll be 73 when the season opens. Normally hunt spot/hear and stalk in the mornings and sit water in the evenings.

17-Mar-19
Where is 11m?looking at unit map and see 9,10 but no 11m. Grand canyon Area.

17-Mar-19
11M is metro Flagstaff.

17-Mar-19
Thanks bowbender77

20-Mar-19
I drew the same. I drew it in 2001 when it was 7M. I drew in 2015 and I’m going this year. Very excited! Let me know if you need a hand. Always happy to help.

24-Mar-19
Hey Jeff! How’ve you been? Glad to see you’ve got a tag this year. Best of luck!

28-Mar-19

HEAD DOCTOR's embedded Photo
Not many like this there, Most are in the rag horn class.
HEAD DOCTOR's embedded Photo
Not many like this there, Most are in the rag horn class.
cpt, if you have never hunted 11M do not let the hikers, bikers, runners, walkers, weddings, squirrel hunters, wood cutters, junk all over the forest , beds,mattresses. old lawn chairs etc.etc. discourage you.......There are elk but if the bulls aren't bugling, they are hard to find. There might be some really big elk this year due to wet weather. The picture is the biggest I have seen in 7 seasons there.

01-Apr-19
Great, Chris! Hope you are doing well too.

11M, not the best tag but a tag nonetheless.

08-Apr-19

cptnron4's embedded Photo
Unit 8 2017 Bull
Unit 8 2017 Bull
I really looking forward to hunting 11M's second archery season. Unbelievably my 3rd archery bull tag in 3 years. I had a guide in Unit 8 the first year that suggested 11M as a sleeper unit that had some great bulls and was easier to draw than other archery bull tags. Also suggested the second archery season as being the better of the two seasons as the bulls would be into the rut on opening day. It was my second choice last year when my first choice was Unit 8 and I drew it. If anyone wants info on Unit 8, I'm happy to share my experience from the last two seasons. Suggestions for a camping spot that provides decent access to the Western and Southern portions of the unit would be appreciated.

08-Apr-19

Unit 8 2017 Bull
Unit 8 2017 Bull
I really looking forward to hunting 11M's second archery season. Unbelievably my 3rd archery bull tag in 3 years. I had a guide in Unit 8 the first year that suggested 11M as a sleeper unit that had some great bulls and was easier to draw than other archery bull tags. Also suggested the second archery season as being the better of the two seasons as the bulls would be into the rut on opening day. It was my second choice last year when my first choice was Unit 8 and I drew it. If anyone wants info on Unit 8, I'm happy to share my experience from the last two seasons. Suggestions for a camping spot that provides decent access to the Western and Southern portions of the unit would be appreciated.

30-Jul-19
Have hunted 11M many times either for myself or helping family or friends. I would be happy to give some pointers.

• Sitka Gear